THE BROWNS BOARD

Concerns Over Romeo Crennel

XBROWNSX

Does anyone else seem to be concerned over Crennel's complete lack of success VS AFC North opponents? It's dismal, and while nothing will happen since he signed an extension (now it's beginning to look as though management should have waited to see the results of this season) I can't help wonder where our team would be with a coach with fire.

Crennel's "Oh well - Ho-Hum" attitude at postgame press conferences when we lose to Pittspuke and Crackmore, never sit well with me.

Lastly, speaking for myself, I'm sick of rookie AFC North new and green coaches (Tomlin, Harbaugh) spank the Browns in their debuts VS Cleveland. THAT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN.

Ed

PS Too bad we couldn't be playing Dallas now! haha

Guest ATENEARS
Lastly, speaking for myself, I'm sick of rookie AFC North new and green coaches (Tomlin, Harbaugh) spank the Browns in their debuts VS Cleveland. THAT SHOULD NEVER HAPPEN.

Good point ... that is sickening.

I hope a fist fight broke out in the Browns locker room after the game. I hope someone stomped someones head in and the place was left a bloody mess. We can't stand for this shit much longer, someone within has to start giving a damn.

In 2005 Romeo was 1-5 in the AFCN, with the only win coming from Baltimore at home.

In 2006 Romeo was 0-6 in the AFCN.

In 2007 Romeo was 3-3 in the AFCN, sweeping Baltimore and beating Cinci at home.

Thus far in 2008, Romeo is 1-3 in the AFCN, only managing to win at Cinci. Games left to play are @Pitt and home against Cincinatti.

Combined, Romeo is 5-17 (23 Winning %) against our division rivals. That's insulting. If Brookhart was 5-17 against Kent, or if Jim Tressel was 5-17 against Michagin, they'd have been fired a long time ago. I'd like to think that SOMEONE in the front office can understand that this is a bad number, and if they can't, I'd be more then happy to work for the Browns.

Lerner could care less about winning thats pretty obvious i guess he thinks if RAC is given enough time he will figure it out and savage talking about k2 being detrimental to the organization i think he needs to look in the mirror and see who we nfl fans consider detrimental for not making the needed decisions to get this team winning this franchise is a laffing stock for nfl fans everywhere...

Does anyone else seem to be concerned over Crennel's complete lack of success VS AFC North opponents? It's dismal, and while nothing will happen since he signed an extension (now it's beginning to look as though management should have waited to see the results of this season) I can't help wonder where our team would be with a coach with fire.

Crennel's "Oh well - Ho-Hum" attitude at postgame press conferences when we lose to Pittspuke and Crackmore, never sit well with me.

Ed

PS Too bad we couldn't be playing Dallas now! haha

He has a ho hum attitude after every game whether they win or lose. If the Browns win he says the same crap every week. He says Im proud of the way the team fought and we knew this was gonna be a tough game and blah blah. You never hear anything different out of Crennel whether he wins or loses. The most embarrassing thing I remember him doing was last year after the Browns beat Cincy in that shootout in week 2 he came out after the game and said Wow a Division win yayyyyyy...That's just something no coach should say or do at anytime. It just shows his loser mentality attitude and everything else that goes along with him. You would think coming from New England and watching Bill Belichick for all of these years this guy would be more tough and hard on his players.

I have lost all confidence in Romeo. No way this guy has what it takes to be a good headcoach. This team turned into a cluster fuck AFTER getting a 14 point lead in the 3rd quarter. God i hate the thought of going through the process of finding another coach but it's going to happen. The guy is not good.

Archived