THE BROWNS BOARD

Opening day Line up

Oldcrow1945

GO TRIBE!!!! Can't wait for Monday!

I like this line up a lot. Choo in place of Guiterez and Derosa in place of Blake. I think that is a big plus for the Club.

There is potentially 20+ Homeruns with 7 or 8 of those players.

Sizemore

Derosa

Martinez

Hafner

Peralta

Choo

Shoppach

Fransisco

Cabrera

I would imagine when Victor catches the line up will be the same with Garko simply taking Shoppach's place in the 7 spot.

Pavano finished the spring strong again....I never thought I'd say this but I'm beginning to believe in this guy.

5 inning, 4 hits and only 1 run given up.

I'll be in the fourth row, a few seats off the foul pole in Right with my brother and nephew. The last few Tribe-Ranger games I've been to have been massacres with us winning. Wouldn't complain with another one I'm hoping for a good game. Definitely can't wait.

I'll be in the fourth row, a few seats off the foul pole in Right with my brother and nephew. The last few Tribe-Ranger games I've been to have been massacres with us winning. Wouldn't complain with another one I'm hoping for a good game. Definitely can't wait.

Good place for those long foul balls or home runs depending on which side of the pole you are on....For BP too!

Have a great time.....Anything down the line I'll be looking for a guy in a Tribe hat and/or shirt just four seats from the pole.

I'm anxious....ready to go!

GO TRIBE!!!! Can't wait for Monday!

I like this line up a lot. Choo in place of Guiterez and Derosa in place of Blake. I think that is a big plus for the Club.

There is potentially 20+ Homeruns with 7 or 8 of those players.

Sizemore

Derosa

Martinez

Hafner

Peralta

Choo

Shoppach

Fransisco

Cabrera

I would imagine when Victor catches the line up will be the same with Garko simply taking Shoppach's place in the 7 spot.

Pavano finished the spring strong again....I never thought I'd say this but I'm beginning to believe in this guy.

5 inning, 4 hits and only 1 run given up.

I like Hafner in the 4-hole. I'm going to move him into the starting limeup on my fantasy team and see how he rolls.

Good luck Tribe ... I hope they win their division (and maybe more)

Zombo

Archived