THE BROWNS BOARD

Just cuz...

jbluhm86

The scientific method says to study without bias. When have liberals ever done that?

when have conservatives ever done that?

Oh, I know, it wasn't directed at you, just that the left does it so often, and jblu's op is offensive. I mean, the left tends to

go freaking irate if you complain about Muslims, even only the extremist Muslims. They think it isn't "fair".

But, they are right there to criticize/ridicule/offend Christians.

You see jblu posting anything about Mohammed? Nope. woody? nope. Do you see anyone here with spiritual beliefs

ridiculing non-believers? Ever?

But generally, liberals can't stand anything that isn't them, that is mainstream. They always have to be fighting windmills.

Most left sources that act that way are terrified of retribution from muslims but too scared to admit out loud that is why they won't tread on Islam.

You've never heard of Ramadan?

I would guess most people have heard that word, but most people have no idea what it means

It's not like Christmas or Easter where almost everyone knows what they mean

That they get children to behead Christians and put it on the web?

seems like they don't need a holiday to do that

Most left sources that act that way are terrified of retribution from muslims but too scared to admit out loud that is why they won't tread on Islam.

That probably plays a factor in some cases

But if you were going to poke fun at / critique a religion, it would make sense to use the one you are most familiar with and the one most prevalent in your country. If you're from the US, that means Christianity.

That probably plays a factor in some cases

But if you were going to poke fun at / critique a religion, it would make sense to use the one you are most familiar with and the one most prevalent in your country. If you're from the US, that means Christianity.

The butthole puckering from audiences on shows like Real Time when Islam catches static like every other religion makes me think it isn't just that Americans are most familiar with Christianity.

Archived