THE BROWNS BOARD

Could Sanchez fall a long way?

Oldcrow1945

I've been reading and hearing more and more that the Jets and 49er's are content with their current Qb situation.

If this is true, could Sanchez fall a long way in the draft? Could we see a repeat of the year Quinn fell?

Or does he not make it past the Bucs at 19?

Could we see a repeat of the year Quinn fell?

Certainly there are parallels in the "overhyped" sense.

Clearly if anybody screams "overhyped" in this draft, it's Sanchez.

And while few in history are as overhyped as the golden boy, Sanchez most certainly will fall from where Todd McShay and Co. believe he's gonna go.

Certainly there are parallels in the "overhyped" sense.

Clearly if anybody screams "overhyped" in this draft, it's Sanchez.

And while few in history are as overhyped as the golden boy, Sanchez most certainly will fall from where Todd McShay and Co. believe he's gonna go.

What is Mcshay saying? I don't think I've seen his draft....Or simply didn't pay attention. ;)

I personally think it goes the other way. He cold go as high as 4 or 5 (not to us... but to somebody like Denver).

If San Fran doesn't take him at #10 he won't get past Denver at #12. Some like him over Stafford and I think teams are going to make Denver sweat so they feel they have to trade up to get him. Jax is making noise about him and it could be just to see if they can get a deal to trade down.

If San Fran doesn't take him at #10 he won't get past Denver at #12. Some like him over Stafford and I think teams are going to make Denver sweat so they feel they have to trade up to get him. Jax is making noise about him and it could be just to see if they can get a deal to trade down.

With that God awful defense in Denver there is no way they are taking Sanchez. No way.

Denver had the #2 overall offense last year and it wasn't all Cutler. A line that gave up only 11 sacks in well over 600 pass attempts. Their offense is fine.

If McDaniels drafts Sanchez and neglects that awful defense then he should be fired.

I think McDaniels will be content with Orton, who may not be as bad as people think.

Guest Aloysius

From Rotoworld:

Michael Smith said on ESPN's SportsCenter Special Tuesday that "more and more" people around the NFL are telling him they're smitten with USC quarterback Mark Sanchez.

Smith says they consider Sanchez "the total package," citing his "decision making, presence, and leadership." Some teams supposedly have Sanchez ahead of Matt Stafford on their boards, but Detroit is thought to prefer Stafford.

Archived