THE BROWNS BOARD

Survey Friday April Showers

The Gipper

Here are some survey questions for this fine spring day:

1. Now that Peyton Manning is retired, and Kobe Bryant is retired, who is the biggest icon that is still ACTIVE in each of the 4 major spectator sports in this country:

Baseball:

Football

Basketball:

Hockey:

2. The Browns schedule is released. Is there any particular Away game that you would most like to attend?

3. Do the Browns come out winners or losers in the trade where the Titans sent #1 overall to the Rams?

4. In light of the above, the Browns may heavily consider a Trade Down of their #2 pick. What trade down would you like to see them make if they do?

5. Have you made any Summer vacations plans yet? If so...what are you doing?

1. Now that Peyton Manning is retired, and Kobe Bryant is retired, who is the biggest icon that is still ACTIVE in each of the 4 major spectator sports in this country:

Baseball:

Babe Ruth still playing?

Football

Brady

Basketball:

James

Hockey:

Babe Ruth sill playing?

2. The Browns schedule is released. Is there any particular Away game that you would most like to attend?

Any of them.

3. Do the Browns come out winners or losers in the trade where the Titans sent #1 overall to the Rams?

I guess it can only be losers - it the trade doesn't happen and the titans picked tunsil #1 overall, he would be the only player we didn't have a need for. Now we might lose out on our QB of choice.

4. In light of the above, the Browns may heavily consider a Trade Down of their #2 pick. What trade down would you like to see them make if they do?

Trade down within the top 7, pick up an extra first and second/third depending on where we trade to.

Going to Greece in a couple of months.

Baseball: It would be A-Rod, if not for his PED use. Otherwise I think it has to be Albert Pujols.

(note: in checking some things for this question I found that the two active pitchers with the most wins in their careers are Bartolo Colon and CC Sabathia, both former Indians.)

Football Simple: Brady, no Brainer their.

Basketball: Icon? LeBron. Perhaps should be Tim Duncan. It would come down to those two I believe.

Hockey:

Not as well versed here, but two names ring that bell: Ovenchkin....and I believe Jaromir Jagr is still active, no?

Tennesse in mid Oct. seems to be the most appealing away game. Had Miami been later in like Nov./Dec. it could have been, but not in september.

I think it depends on your prospective:

A. If you wanted first choice of these QBs available, you won't have that now.

B. But....if you were of a mind to trade down with this pick....I think the value of it went up. Now it is the Browns that teams have to deal with if they want to make any upward moves....and this gives the Browns leverage to extract more out of a trade.

I have said going down to 4-5-6-7....and picking up another high 2d rounder like a #34/35/36....plus maybe another 3rd/4th rounder would be a way to go.

Ocean City MD for a week in mid June....then a couple of days in DC on the way back.

Baseball:

Tough one - PEDs definitely tarnished A-Rod's reputation and also Ortiz. Ichiro, Albert Pujols, Bartolo Colon, and Adrian Beltre come to mind.

Football

Brady

Basketball:

Has to be Lebron James - Tim Duncan is a tough call, but at the end of the day Lebron is a much larger sports icon

Hockey:

I really can't even name one hockey player, so I have no idea

In reality I won't be going to any of the away games, but Tennessee is probably the most feasible

I don't think it makes that much difference - I don't necessarily agree with the sentiment that the value of our #2 pick has suddenly skyrocketed, I don't foresee any offers that will be anything close to what the Rams gave up to get #1

I would say losers if the Rams take Goff of course - though the high-profile reputable Rams source who correctly breaks all the news says Wentz, so I'm hoping that ends up being true.

Anything that involves both their 2016 and 2017 1st, plus something to ice the cake like a 2nd or a 3rd. Preferably with a team who won't be that good, like San Fran or Philly

I was just in Mexico so I'll probably skip the summer vacation except for some trips to put-in-bay, next vacation will be in fall/winter to somewhere warm probably.

Baseball: Trout

Football-Brady

Basketball: The King

Hockey: Don't watch or care

May as well have been on the moon.

Likely lost our QB, but opens opportunity to trade down which is what I wanted anyway. Too many holes on this team and I just don't see that great QB.

No further than 7 unless someone else backs up the bank and dumps a ton of picks.

Rocky Mountain High------in Colorado.

Baseball:

BRYCE HARPER

Football

TOM BRADY

Basketball:

LEBRON

Hockey:

ALEX OVECHKIN

2. The Browns schedule is released. Is there any particular Away game that you would most like to attend? STOOLERS

3. Do the Browns come out winners or losers in the trade where the Titans sent #1 overall to the Rams? LOSERS

GET AS MUCH AS THEY CAN

5. Have you made any Summer vacations plans yet? If so...what are you doing? GOING TO HOCKING HILLS

Baseball: Big Papi

Football Tom Brady

Basketball: Tim Duncan

Hockey: Paul Shmyr !!!

Philly or Tenn

Probably winners. I'm looking at the glass half full. We can draft whatever QB is left and get a quality starter at #32.

I'm against trading down, but if they do it it better be with an NFC team.

Circle tour around Lake Superior with our RV.

Baseball: A-Rod

Football Tom Brady

Basketball: Lebron

Hockey: Crosby/Ovechkin

Will be at Miami, hoping for Tennessee. Wish I could go to all of them.

We lost Wentz. But that doesn't make us losers. Maybe we weren't going to take him.

Not interested unless they get two top ten picks.

I will visit PA and Ohio, other than that I just live week to week, we will see what comes up!

Baseball:

Pujols

Football

Fitzgerald

Basketball:

L James

Hockey:

Whogivesafuck

The Miami game would be epic

winners. It's still the second pick in the draft!

With Dallas. We can still land a blue chipper

in August going to the pro football hof. Maybe catch a Browns preseason game while in Ohio.

Archived