THE BROWNS BOARD

The rebuild continues

darren15

Cool. Who do you think will be playing? Pittsburgh is the AFC best bet.

Doesn't matter with the AFC anyway. The Cards win it all. I heard the equipment manager for Az got the piss stains out of Palmers uni and he's good to go.

He was the best recruit in Texas in my class. Then was a 4 year starter at UT. He was Big 12 D player of the year in 2013 and was a consensus all-American. It was pretty shocking when he went undrafted.

I'm not sure how much LB he's played. None in college. But this could be a very good pickup.

#Browns have acquired LB Jackson Jeffcoat via waivers from Washington.

Beyond thrilled. guy has barely played.

Super Bowl bound!

Ghoolie, we said a few months ago you have to put sarcasm in PINK, the above was obvious. . Must have missed that one. Your pals Sushi and DePodcaster are thinking they can turn garbage into gold. 0-16, here we come. I wasn't going to insult Darren by calling it the DE-build. :)

Beyond thrilled. guy has barely played.

Ghoolie, we said a few months ago you have to put sarcasm in PINK, the above was obvious. . Must have missed that one. Your pals Sushi and DePodcaster are thinking they can turn garbage into gold. 0-16, here we come. I wasn't going to insult Darren by calling it the DE-build. :)

I don't know how to change colors. In fact I'm relatively new to the whole message board concept.

I don't know how to change colors. In fact I'm relatively new to the whole message board concept.

When you post or reply there's a bunch of stuff up on top in that grey bar. You can bold, underline, change size, or use color.

It's sort of like the menu bar in Microsoft Word. Just click on those drop down menus next to and below the smiley. You can also insert links or pictures if you want to- I'm sure you've seen those by now.

When you post or reply there's a bunch of stuff up on top in that grey bar. You can bold, underline, change size, or use color.

Not if you use IE as your browser...

click on the icon on the top left first row and you will be able to with IE

Yup... thanks to that tip months ago I was functional, but have since tried Chrome (better) and now Firefox (best)...

they still make IE? they still make microsoft windows?

no wonder this country is fucked.

I know this is a joke but you'd be surprised at how much runs on "Windows". Azure is dominating in software as a service. Medical, manufacturing, simulation, and much more... guess what most of it is windows. There's a lot of haters out there and its trendy to hate windows, but we'd all be screwed if windows went away.

I know this is a joke but you'd be surprised at how much runs on "Windows". Azure is dominating in software as a service. Medical, manufacturing, simulation, and much more... guess what most of it is windows. There's a lot of haters out there and its trendy to hate windows, but we'd all be screwed if windows went away.

What jerks my chain is that the computer I am using is run on Windows Vista.....which is no longer supported and cannot be upgraded.

Oh well, I guess I will just use this computer until it explodes on me.

http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Browns-claim-LB-Jackson-Jeffcoat/3b8fa64f-4303-4b7c-a622-38dc038761f6

The Cleveland Browns claimed linebacker Jackson Jeffcoat via waivers from Washington.

Jeffcoat is 6-3, 250-pounds and entering his third NFL season out of Texas. Originally signed by Seattle as an undrafted free agent in 2014, Jeffcoat has appeared in nine career games with one start with Washington. He has totaled seven tackles, one sack, one interception, and one forced fumble. Last season, he appeared in six games before being placed on injured reserve on Nov. 7. His father, Jim, appeared in 227 games with the Cowboys (1983-94) and Bills (1995-97) and logged 102.5 career sacks. A native of Plano, Texas, Jeffcoat graduated from Plano West High School.

Jeffcoat was a 245 lb. DE at UT (TU for you Aggies)... another of those transition stories?

Overall his measureables are very solid... nice burst... could be stronger...

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=108975&draftyear=2014&genpos=DE

The Cards cut Marion Grice and Robert Hughes. Both really good rb's with different styles. Grice is a shifty little bastard and Hughes is the better of the two IMO because of his versitality. Hughes is a good receiver coming out of the backfield and can pick up a blitz. Browns need to grab one of these players.

Archived