THE BROWNS BOARD

Returning Browns Players Get New Jersey Numbers

Canton Dawg

I think it's bullshit that a 1st round pick only plays one year, and he gets a new number.

Are they planning on making Pryor a QB?

@DMurph_BrownsPR

These returning @Browns players have new numbers...

D. Shelton 55

T. Pryor 11

D. Jennings 17

I. Campbell 24

R. Mostert 25

I buy a #71 Shelton jersey & it's already obsolete? I sure as hell better get some type of exchange value! :mad:

If not, I'll never spend money on a Browns' jersey again.

Mike

I buy a #71 Shelton jersey & it's already obsolete? I sure as hell better get some type of exchange value! :mad:

Mike

Yep, you shoulda got that #2 jersey because it will live forever in infamy. :P:D

Mike

Shelton said not to throw them away.per instagram fans will be "rewarded"

Yep, you shoulda got that #2 jersey because it will live forever in infamy. :P:D

I have one of those too, smartass! :wacko::P

I'm looking for a cheap "upper 1/2" mannequin & I'm gonna display it in my ManCave with a blond wig & label it "BILLY"!!

Danny is still with us. Obviously, he asked for his college #55 & with Mack being gone, it is his. What bothers me is that the only white #71 Shelton jersey to be found was in the Team Shop @ the stadium....$150.00 less my 10% season ticket member discount. Before the # change was granted, there should have been consideration to the Fans who made that purchase. I'll just wait to see what the "reward" is.

Mike

LOL! If he ever reappears in Texas I will look him up and ask him to sign mine "Billy Manziel". :lol: For a fellow Aggie he just might do it.

WOW! You & I sure are experts in jersey selection aren't we? LOL

Mike

Dude that means it's Gonna be rare, I would keep it

I agree (after cooling off). I'll keep it for sure.Besides, it goes well with my LavaLava!

Mike

LOL! If he ever reappears in Texas I will look him up and ask him to sign mine "Billy Manziel". :lol: For a fellow Aggie he just might do it.

Hate to drag the dead horse out for ya & the Board Ag, but at the rate he's going Billy isn't getting out of LA alive. Shades of Don Rodgers. Overhear it on JT "The Brick" on Fox radio, and had to look it up. Supposedly Coachella is a Rave adderall and ecstasy fueled binge.

http://nypost.com/2016/04/18/johnny-manziel-parties-at-coachella-as-latest-nfl-chance-ticks-away/

Damn, this is getting to the level of some of those bashes Black Sabbath used to throw with Ozzie way back in the day.

Did you really buy one of those? I went to get one and he was sold out.

I assume you're referring to the Lava Lava? I actually bought mine at the beginning of last season off his website http://www.shelton71.com/

They show as in stock now.

Mike

http://nypost.com/2016/04/18/johnny-manziel-parties-at-coachella-as-latest-nfl-chance-ticks-away/

Damn, this is getting to the level of some of those bashes Black Sabbath used to throw with Ozzie way back in the day.

Great opening line in that article...

Rock bottom looks like balls of fun for Johnny Manziel.

Archived