THE BROWNS BOARD

Ridiculous

One Post

As if all the cell phones and social media wasnt enough to irratate me I just seen an Irobot commercial.

A kid topples a bowl of snacks (looked like cereal with no milk) a lazy bitch gets on her cell phone and a robotic vacuum cleaner emerges from its base and sweeps up the mess. Goddamn.

Awesome? I've paid a fortune in social sercurity and I'll likely not see a dime of it. The generation behind me isn't going to wipe my old ass sitting in a nursing home. Hell no. It's a lazy generation and the fall of mankind is coming one day because some lazy bitch won't pick up a broom!

Usually when the grandson is in the high chair eating and he has more food on the floor than on his plate I don't get on my cell phone to call for a robotic vacuum I just holler "treats" and my two dogs coming running to the rescue. Old school remedies are still the best. :)

Usually when the grandson is in the high chair eating and he has more food on the floor than on his plate I don't get on my cell phone to call for a robotic vacuum I just holler "treats" and my two dogs coming running to the rescue. Old school remedies are still the best. :)

Id go really old school as in 'spare the rod and spoil the child.'

:D

WSS

Awesome? I've paid a fortune in social sercurity and I'll likely not see a dime of it. The generation behind me isn't going to wipe my old ass sitting in a nursing home. Hell no. It's a lazy generation and the fall of mankind is coming one day because some lazy bitch won't pick up a broom!

How do you know that gen won't invent a robot to thoroughly wipe and cleanse your ass? You don't know

Ever seen Logan's Run? That'll take care of the healthcare and social security problems right there...

Archived