THE BROWNS BOARD

Bernie Sanders

Pumpkin Eater

Not too sure about Sanders. At first glance he seems like a "pie in the sky" kind of leader. My only nervousness is many people felt the same way about Lincoln, FDR & Kennedy. I'd hate to miss on another one of those.

Unfortunately revisionist history has made Saints out of these fellows.

But vote your conscience.

Bernie seems sincere if misguided. So does Pat Robertson.

WSS

I am not by any means a Bernie supporter but I thought it strange when he got attacked for his charity giving (or lack of). He has an income of 200,000 a year which is great for most but as a US senator he is probably near the bottom. Hillary Clinton for example made much more than Sanders $200,000 yearly income with just one of her 30 minute speeches. Everyone knows those who were paying Hillary and Bill those kinds of sums of money for speeches were buying influence. Even if I disagree with someone I can respect someone who is genuine especially as compared to Mrs. hot sauce packing in her purse phony Hillary Clinton. As far as politicians go I give credit to Sanders as being less phony than most. I think he believes what he is saying and not just saying things he thinks people want to hear. ( cough Trump) JMO

Sanders is bottom 5-10 in the Senate, but he's by no means a poor guy.

I'd like to see Sanders vs Trump because at least they're both anti establishment and seem like they'd change things for the better - and are the only two who have the right idea in terms of trade and the TPP.

But it won't be, it's Clinton vs Trump

Archived