THE BROWNS BOARD

Hack City

SPEK216

Since Goff/Wentz are out, I've been watching some of the other guys and Hackenberg has really caught my eye. Definitely wasn't expecting what I saw after hearing all the negatives about him

After watching some film on this guy.. I don't understand why the media has attacked him so bad.

I see a big dude who can stand in the pocket and deliver throws while getting hit

I see a guy who has great escapibility within the pocket, while looking to throw. Also good at manipulating the defense with his eyes

I see a guy who is ELITE throwing while rolling to his right

Had a terrible O line and honestly did better than most college QBs could with the lack of protection he had

At times he forced throws and needs to work on his deep ball accuracy, but the dude is a natural leader when you watch him

Yes his numbers weren't good, but I truly am buying in that this guy is going to be good at the next level.

Don't come in here calling me an idiot until you've watched the film like I have. Quit regurgitating what the media says.

Since Goff/Wentz are out, I've been watching some of the other guys and Hackenberg has really caught my eye. Definitely wasn't expecting what I saw after hearing all the negatives about him

After watching some film on this guy.. I don't understand why the media has attacked him so bad.

I see a big dude who can stand in the pocket and deliver throws while getting hit

I see a guy who has great escapibility within the pocket, while looking to throw. Also good at manipulating the defense with his eyes

I see a guy who is ELITE throwing while rolling to his right

Had a terrible O line and honestly did better than most college QBs could with the lack of protection he had

At times he forced throws and needs to work on his deep ball accuracy, but the dude is a natural leader when you watch him

Yes his numbers weren't good, but I truly am buying in that this guy is going to be good at the next level.

Don't come in here calling me an idiot until you've watched the film like I have. Quit regurgitating what the media says.

I won't regurgitate anything the media says, I will tell you , as a Penn State fan ... he is all messed up as a quarterback.

He has the tools, but he needs to go somewhere where the staff can be patient with him and strip down every habit he has learned the last three years and build him back up from scratch.

To me, he's a 4th or 5th rounder who can go somewhere behind an established starter and let an NFL staff see if they make a real quarterback out of him

Project.

And I watch 8 or 9 Penn State games per year.

Zombo

Archived