THE BROWNS BOARD

A Vile but Seductive Plan... and the funniest thing I've read in a while...

Tour2ma

Bullshit, although slightly funny, it's time to cut the bullshit. The Browns are a new beast. We are not going to be pushed around anymore. The time has come. Rip off the rear-view mirror and throw it on the burning factory of sadness and lets look forward to the rebirth. Every day is a new day, each moment we decide through our beliefs and actions what we are going to be. We are not the past. What will these comedians of Cleveland do once we are on top? We're about to find out.

Bullshit, although slightly funny, it's time to cut the bullshit. The Browns are a new beast. We are not going to be pushed around anymore. The time has come. Rip off the rear-view mirror and throw it on the burning factory of sadness and lets look forward to the rebirth. Every day is a new day, each moment we decide through our beliefs and actions what we are going to be. We are not the past. What will these comedians of Cleveland do once we are on top? We're about to find out.

Thanks G for keeping the Home fires burning...GO BROWNS!!!

I'm thinking there might be a misunderstanding. By NO means am I saying to cut Gordon. I love Gordon and think that the NFL powers that be have caused more harm than good in Gordon's situation. Let the kid play. I'm saying these Cleveland Comedians that embrace and make a living off the misery in Cleveland. I'm a firm believer on speaking things into place. I think that sometimes the media and the comedians actually cause some of the turmoil or at least cause it to manifest.

Gotta agree with VK and the article... not costing a thing to maintain the rights to Josh.... at least not until the current reinstatement quest plays out.

And if you don't plan around his return by expecting it, it never does cost us.

Fuck Gordon and fuck tour.

Man... am I glad I recently unblocked your posts...

Keep up the good work!

Archived