THE BROWNS BOARD

Harriet Tubman on the $20

The Cysko Kid

I get that. Kinda like Rosa Parks or someone - not particularly official.

If they want to have a president, but also some diversity, and piss off republicans, why not just put Obama on there?

I bet some would like to see him on a postage stamp. :o

I'll be expecting to see Bobby Sands on a five pound note.

:)

WSS

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I get that. Kinda like Rosa Parks or someone - not particularly official.

If they want to have a president, but also some diversity, and piss off republicans, why not just put Obama on there?

Benjamin Franklin wasn't a president and neither was Alexander Hamilton so president isn't necessarily a qualification

It would be too arrogant even for Obama to approve putting himself on currency. I expect in a hundred years or so they will replace lincoln with Obama. After all lincoln only saved the nation and emancipated the slaves. Obama did...stuff

You mean he went on a crusade and started a bloody civil war because he hated state's rights

except "Islamic" terrorists. It still exists today. And woodpeckers are still

slaves today, enslaved to constant bursts of mindless leftwing emotionalist pecking.

Free the woodpeckers from themselves !

Another example of "this makes absolutely no difference in my life" that people are way too pissed off about. I can't imagine being so angry about absolutely insignificant details of my daily life like some people are.

Did somebody express anger over it? My reaction is sort of half caring bewilderment at best.

http://www.usacoinbook.com/coins/5527/dollars/presidential/2013-P/william-howard-taft/

Now here is something that myself and millions of other fat people can get behind as long as we're pandering

WSS

they should put a picture of the bath tub he broke. Now that would nice!!!!

Did somebody express anger over it? My reaction is sort of half caring bewilderment at best.

You is figurative there, but spend 5 minutes looking around the news and Google and you'll see plenty of people acting like they just put Satan on the bill.

Become ? What can be more bizarre that holding other people in bondage enforced through torture, rape and the separation of families based on skin color ? Now THAT'S a bizarre country for you.

Slavery has been around literally since the dawn of mankind and continues to exist today in certain cultures. Few nations would have fought such a decisive and brutal war to put an end to it.

Archived