THE BROWNS BOARD

Stabbing Story of the Week

One Post

On the darker side of things, I had to deal with a juvie who was cut from the same cloth as that murderer.

The juvie (11 at the time) earned the trust of the neighbor's toddler. Mom had a baby gate up to keep her kid off of the deck by the pool. Psycho hops the fence, grabs the toddler up, and chucks him in the deep end. Mom was using the bathroom and panics when she can't find her toddler. The baby gate is still up but the baby is face down in the pool.

Kid waved at her from the other side of the fence and was laughing. Just did it because he could.

Got juvenile life which means he is just in there till 21. Unrepentant and would joke about it. We took liberties with that piece of shit.

We need to ban knives and ...

but seriously, this is psychotic behavior isn't it? Where there is no sense of right and wrong?

Just horrific and repulsive. Like the murders on these true life stories on TV. "Swamp Murders" ....

I blame it on drugs, at least I think that what could be it. Surely there can't be that many

non-drug induced mentally criminally insane people running around.

You just don't know anymore. Several years ago, we were on our way home at night from somewhere,

and stopped at a busy truck stop out on expressway 71. I paid for our gas, car was locked while I went in,

and on the way out, some young, very scraggly guy with a weird look in his eyes,appoached me,

and asked if I could lend him some money for gas to get home, and I could follow him home, and he'd pay me back... his girlfriend was in his old car, he looked like he wasn't all there, and she looked very weird and nervous..

I told him sorry, but I just used all my cash to try to fill up myself and had to meet up with my brother-in-law in

ten minutes...

nope, just a lie to back away from the guy, make me not a viable target, walk to our car and leave, making sure I was safe and he

didn't come near me.

Called the highway patrol as soon as we pulled out of the parking lot, told em exactly what happened,

and said I didn't know if he was on the level or not...

but he had what looked like dirty, out of state plates, and maybe could be serious trouble.

Never heard what happened, but they immediately sent a nearby cruiser to check it out.

Sure, there's a few crazy inhuman people out there, but add illegal drugs to the mix,

I don't think there's anybody who is stupid enough to follow that guy "home" ...nobody on earth

that knows him to "rescue" him? Seriously?

The world is getting to be a more dangerous place all the time, it seems.

but seriously, this is psychotic behavior isn't it? Where there is no sense of right and wrong?

Just horrific and repulsive. Like the murders on these true life stories on TV. "Swamp Murders" ....

I blame it on drugs, at least I think that what could be it. Surely there can't be that many

You just don't know anymore. Several years ago, we were on our way home at night from somewhere,

and stopped at a busy truck stop out on expressway 71. I paid for our gas, car was locked while I went in,

and on the way out, some young, very scraggly guy with a weird look in his eyes,appoached me,

and asked if I could lend him some money for gas to get home, and I could follow him home, and he'd pay me back... his girlfriend was in his old car, he looked like he wasn't all there, and she looked very weird and nervous..

I told him sorry, but I just used all my cash to try to fill up myself and had to meet up with my brother-in-law in

ten minutes...

nope, just a lie to back away from the guy, make me not a viable target, walk to our car and leave, making sure I was safe and he

didn't come near me.

Called the highway patrol as soon as we pulled out of the parking lot, told em exactly what happened,

but he had what looked like dirty, out of state plates, and maybe could be serious trouble.

Never heard what happened, but they immediately sent a nearby cruiser to check it out.

Sure, there's a few crazy inhuman people out there, but add illegal drugs to the mix,

I don't think there's anybody who is stupid enough to follow that guy "home" ...nobody on earth

I have to deal with people like the guy you just mentioned. He probably just needed help. At least your guy had a car, the police love to drop off hitchhikers at a truckstop. You know make their problem someone else's.

I would've gave him $20 Cal. From there you didn't have to worry. You should've noticed the woman being nervous because she wasn't used to the situation she was in. If they were trying to con you into a situation to hurt you, they would've had a plan that didn't include you getting scared. It's ok to be scared buddy that's a shield of safety we're all born with.

ten minutes...

didn't come near me.

You should have given the unfortunate man a ride to the nearest ATM and given him a few hundred dollars, maybe bough him and his girlfriend a meal and a few bottles of wine.

lol. NO... you had to be there. But, if he did need help, the Highway Patrol would

find out, and probably give him some money for gas.

That way, if my inner alarm was wrong - they would get home. Or, if they were

up to serious something - it's the Highway Patrol's op to not be bored.

Archived