THE BROWNS BOARD

Germany following Obamao's plan for us - Islamic extremist terrorists..with immigrants coming in

calfoxwc

Give him some credit. His plan is to leave us with a National Emergency for many years to come, kind of a legacy.

WSS

No, I'm pretty sure every bad thing that happens is the fault of the president at that time. Well, unless you like that president, then its they guy before him.

Actually, Woody, that is true, of course It's been shown over the Bush-Cheney years

for years afterwards, occasionally even today on this board.

Just remember that when we havea rep president again. Every subject on the board was

hijacked by liberals with "Bush's Katrina" ("making him a racist"), etc...

and "Bush/Cheney outed the Cia Agent Plame"...except they never did. And when they

found out who it was... they kept saying it until they stopped.

Liberals went silent about who actually DID DO the outing. It never ended til

they dropped it like a hot rock.

But Obamao IS a racist - and IS anti-American Constitution, IS intentionally dividing us

into pieces. Obamao IS flooding us with non-citizens illegally, changing the voting demographics.

So, liberals...we get a rep president- just remember the last going on eight years, because some of us

remember the previous bogus "outrage" during the previous eight years.

Hell hath no fury like liberals who don't get free stuff. :wacko:

No, I'm pretty sure every bad thing that happens is the fault of the president at that time. Well, unless you like that president, then its they guy before him.

Well that's true to an extent but not really relevant to this particular issue.

I do believe that hords of unvetted refugees from violent third world shitholes will put the United States at risk at least to some extent and that it seems like this particular issue is one that President Obama is vested in.

WSS

Well that's true to an extent but not really relevant to this particular issue.

I do believe that hords of unvetted refugees from violent third world shitholes will put the United States at risk at least to some extent and that it seems like this particular issue is one that President Obama is vested in.

WSS

They already blame president Trump

"His rhetoric is making them shoot, bomb, and shoot people! If he'd just be nice they'd stop!"

Archived