THE BROWNS BOARD

Fallers and Movers

darren15

Anyone care to predict who may surprise you in the draft by either falling ( Rogers, Quinn, Moss ) or surprising people by going really early ( Heyward Bey )

Hearing lots of teams like Kevin Dodd and he could go earlier than expected ....

Movers:

• Decker (OT) - Would not be surprised to see him go mid-teens.
  • Correa (LB) - he's developed some late momentum; possible early 2nd now.
  • Dixon (RB) - 3rd RB off the board and closer to Henry than most think in top half of 2nd... and
  • Martin (C ) - because we take him at 32... :P

Fallers:

• Cardale (QB) - once a 1st, more recently a 2/3, I think he could see middle of the 3rd day.
  • Hargreaves (CB) - size gives GMs pause, Jackson III benefits...

Also obviously Tunsil has fallen through no fault of his own. He's not going top 2, and if the chargers don't take him (and go ramsey instead) you could see him falling to the ravens at 6. As anti-climactic as it would be, I would be quite happy if we took him at 8. I'd be annoyed if we passed on him, at least.

• Cardale (QB) - once a 1st, more recently a 2/3, I think he could see middle of the 3rd day

You read my mind... stop that...

Both Henrys (RB and TE) 1st round picks.

Dak 2nd round

Brandon Williams 6" 210 lb. RB convert to CB his senior year with 4.37 40 Combine speed 3-4th from UFA.

The big question is if the knee stuff on Jack drops him out of the top 10 or not.

Kaser Punter - Denver takes him late.

Lynch won't go as high as some people think. Just my guess. I think he might end up going to Denver, but probably ends up in the second round.

Lynch could very well go Top Ten. I can this easily.

Eli Apple could go near Top Ten.

Fallers? DTs like Rankin, Robinson, Reed. (due to abundance of decent talent at that position.)

Fallers? DTs like Rankin, Robinson, Reed. (due to abundance of decent talent at that position.)

Rankin has risen so far since the Sr. Bowl he can afford to give back a few spots. Still see him in the top 15... maybe even to us, if we trade down a little...

Also obviously Tunsil has fallen through no fault of his own. He's not going top 2, and if the chargers don't take him (and go ramsey instead) you could see him falling to the ravens at 6. As anti-climactic as it would be, I would be quite happy if we took him at 8. I'd be annoyed if we passed on him, at least.

At the VERY least I'd be annoyed. If him, Ramsey, Jack or Bosa are there at 8 I will be pissed if we don't take them. Don't really even care which. As much as I liked the trade with PHI, I definitely am not a fan of trading back. Unless of course none of those players are left, but I have a feeling one of them will be there at 8

Lynch could very well go Top Ten. I can this easily.

Eli Apple could go near Top Ten.

If Wentz and Goff are a sure thing, Lynch is definitely a top ten talent in my mind.

Archived