THE BROWNS BOARD

Bradford wants out ...... 49rs / Broncos ?

darren15

Ya I could see the Jets grabbng him. The Broncos grabbing Fitz.

Means they will need a nominal placeholder in Philly. We know Hoyer hates that job. McCown?

I'm not that keen on trading McCown if we aren't taking a first round QB, I see him as our #2 for year.

Zombo

Ya I could see the Jets grabbng him. The Broncos grabbing Fitz.

Means they will need a nominal placeholder in Philly. We know Hoyer hates that job. McCown?

I'm not that keen on trading McCown if we aren't taking a first round QB, I see him as our #2 for year.

Zombo

Chase daniel is under contract.

Meanwhile, the Patriots will be in the market for a four game placeholder...Brady's suspension is back on.

Meanwhile, the Patriots will be in the market for a four game placeholder...Brady's suspension is back on.

Ahh ... forgot about Daniel.

Good move, Philly.

Except ... the new contract for Bradford? Now you gotta put lipstick on that pig.

Zombo

They would, but don't want to pay him anything like starter money. Bradford is better and younger. Only problem is salary cap related - maybe a straight up trade involving Wilkerson?

Bradford is getting paid as much as Fitzpatrick wants and while Bradford is younger, Fitzpatrick is a better player IMO

They'll get some schlub off the street to back up Jeannine Garaffalo for a month.

Zombo

Good move, Philly.

Except ... the new contract for Bradford? Now you gotta put lipstick on that pig.

Zombo

Makes a trade more attractive - unlike Philly last year, the new team has him under contract for 2 years at least. Cap hit is a bit high at $18m, but if he works out you can restructure, and if not you can cut him.

They'll get some schlub off the street to back up Jeannine Garaffalo for a month.

Zombo

Johnny?

Eagles have been informed Sam Bradford wants to be traded and he will not be showing up for their off-season program any longer, per source.

What a fucking baby. Eagles should however, honor his request.

And no team would be stupid enough to pick up his ridiulous contract imo.

Someone said trade him to the 49ers. Not to 49ers. They already have a somewhat malcontent.

Bradford is getting paid as much as Fitzpatrick wants and while Bradford is younger, Fitzpatrick is a better player IMO

Bradford has never played as well as Fitzpatrick has in several seasons. You are assessing them based on their initial draft position, not on what they have actually accomplished.

Bradford has never played as well as Fitzpatrick has in several seasons. You are assessing them based on their initial draft position, not on what they have actually accomplished.

I totally agree,Fitzpatrick is a far better player.

Good move, Philly.

Zombo

Bradford is just a commodity I don't want to take a chance on with his porcelain legs.. If you get him in a trade and a restructured contract for minimal dollars.. it might make sense,

Johnny?

Indictment pending...

My first thought was Spurgeon Wynn... Didn't he do a stint in NE as an emergency guy before?

Bradford is a mediocre QB who's acting like a prima donna.

The guy has accomplished nothing in the NFL, unless you count weeks on the IR.

Same here... very pissy...

Staying upright for a full year went to his head.

Bradford wouldn't be all that expensive in a trade...he would have a cap hit of 7.5M for his new team this year and no guaranteed money in 2017 if he's cut before March 2017.

The issue is that the Eagles would have a dead money hit of 18M on the cap this season if they traded him.

Bradford wouldn't be all that expensive in a trade...he would have a cap hit of 7.5M for his new team this year and no guaranteed money in 2017 if he's cut before March 2017.

The issue is that the Eagles would have a dead money hit of 18M on the cap this season if they traded him.

Ultimately.. Keeping an unhappy soul in the lockeroom is never cool.. cut your losses and start anew.

The Eagles paid you 18M & you feel offended winning a job over competition of Chase Daniels & A Rookie? Straight up money grabbing pussy imo. Farve cry over Rogers or Montana cry over Young? Put your dress on Bradford & quit your crying. Hell yes, Sashi probably told Eagles he didn't want your ass in deal either. No wonder Tiny makes videos :)

Sam Bradford realizes he's the primary reason that the Rams and the Eagles are both in the market for a long-term QB, right?

Sam Bradford realizes he's the primary reason that the Rams and the Eagles are both in the market for a long-term QB, right?

Lol ya its total irony. He's was a #1 pick the last year rookies got paid the big dollars. He was also the reason the Rams shafted the skins and the reason the Rams got shafted. He had best STFU and deal with fate.

Archived