THE BROWNS BOARD

Warmonger ObaMao going to put troops into Syria

calfoxwc

doesn't this make the left outraged?

of course not. They will only be outraged

if it's a republican president.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/04/25/obama-says-deploying-more-u-s-troops-to-syria-will-be-essential/

Pretty much. Obama was vocal about it all and put the U.S. in a position of having to do something.

We should leave shithole civil wars like that alone. Especially if we are going to go out of our way to back diet ISIS.

Or Obama should shut his pussy mouth and wait until it seems necessary to go in somewhere and then kick ass. Rather than just a token show of force from the behind. Just enough to piss off both sides and gain no favor in the region.

WSS

defend obaMao CHECK.

inevitable hostility when pres is republican...

I guess that check will have to wait... again...

That check may never come again.

defend obaMao CHECK.

inevitable hostility when pres is republican...

I guess that check will have to wait... again...

I can honestly say I wouldn't be upset if a rep pres put troops in Syria...as long as they would be there to setup a no fly or some sort of safe haven so we don't have refugees from there streaming into europ and north America. Of course it can't be some cock war with the Russians and it has to be done not just with the Russians but the EU as well. If we just want to screw with the Russians through Assad.....than no fuck any troops there whatsoever I give a fuck who put them there.

It depends how much of a commitment it is. If it's a few elite troops to tip the balance, then sure. If it's thousands as a general police, like in Iraq of Afghanistan, I'm less thrilled.

yup, than it's a clusterfuck. If it's part of safe zone though where the troops are by and large dug in a line and anything that tries to cross gets alpha'd...than i'm ok. Sending guys out on patrol though as sniper bait or IED fodder is done.

Archived