THE BROWNS BOARD

Last Flurry of Mocks... Post Fresh Ones Here

Tour2ma

Not sure I want to trade all of the way back to 20, but if we somehow pull it off, can you imagine the number of picks we'd have? If we could get Josh Doctson at 20 for a WR, I'd be happy.

ESPN's NFL Nation Mock was conducted last night. Picks made by all 32 team correspondents based upon what they are hearing from their team coverage. No trades allowed.

Results of note and surprises:

• Zeke to Browns at #8.
  • Buckner to SD at #3.
  • Bosa to TB at #9.
  • Ragland to OAK at #14.
  • Joseph to WSH at #21.
  • Ifedi to SEA at #26.
  • Jones (LSU) to Cards at #29.
  • Bell to DNV at #31.

Full mock here: http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/15309087/2016-nfl-draft-nfl-nation-mock-draft-picks-results-order

I think Green is overrated. I'd put Treadwell ahead of him, below Jones. Jones and Treadwell's Junior statistics are almost identical. I get that he's not all that athletic but he can play football

FWIW, I live right in the Bengals back yard- and I get to see way more of AJ Green than I'd like to. Over rated? BS- the Guy has made the Pro Bowl every year he's been in the league, as well as 1,000+ yards in receptions.

OK, Treadwell isn't a track star- neither were guys like Largent or Biletnikoff, but there's other issues with the guy that make me scream- pass.

Not sure I want to trade all of the way back to 20, but if we somehow pull it off, can you imagine the number of picks we'd have? If we could get Josh Doctson at 20 for a WR, I'd be happy.

I seriously doubt we're going to trade back that far. The latest (if you want to believe the smokescreen) according to Sashi- they have a player targeted @ #8, as well as options if he's gone. The option is BPA, regardless of position. Semi quote "we'll trade down if someone blows us away with an offer".

I think I've pointed out the value to move down to #13 is 250 points- a third and a fifth. To move down further to #20 is 300 points- we MIGHT squeeze a second rounder off the Jets.

So that would leave us with the #20, two seconds, three thirds, and three fourths. Really? The odds of hitting on third round picks are way lower than first rounders. MHO- stay put and take Elliot. Flipping with Miami for a third round pick won't do it, if I'm reading Sashi correctly.

FWIW, I live right in the Bengals back yard- and I get to see way more of AJ Green than I'd like to. Over rated? BS- the Guy has made the Pro Bowl every year he's been in the league, as well as 1,000+ yards in receptions.

OK, Treadwell isn't a track star- neither were guys like Largent or Biletnikoff, but there's other issues with the guy that make me scream- pass.

I seriously doubt we're going to trade back that far. The latest (if you want to believe the smokescreen) according to Sashi- they have a player targeted @ #8, as well as options if he's gone. The option is BPA, regardless of position. Semi quote "we'll trade down if someone blows us away with an offer".

I think I've pointed out the value to move down to #13 is 250 points- a third and a fifth. To move down further to #20 is 300 points- we MIGHT squeeze a second rounder off the Jets.

So that would leave us with the #20, two seconds, three thirds, and three fourths. Really? The odds of hitting on third round picks are way lower than first rounders. MHO- stay put and take Elliot. Flipping with Miami for a third round pick won't do it, if I'm reading Sashi correctly.

If we were say to move down to #15 in a trade with the Titans, I would want there second round pick this year.

Sure, that would be trading 1400 pts for 1630 pts........but why not get that out of the deal. Fuck these other teams in the ass...hard.

FuckPassingLaneDrivers.gif

Todd McShay last draft ...

Just had us trading back to 15 and taking Paxton Lynch

CBS last mock has us trading back to 13 and taking Myles Jack

Yes and please make those 2nd and 3rd rounders count!

Would you please translate that into modern English? One of the many reasons I've never cared for Shakespeare.

You kind of have to have the whole thing in context. Lets just say that what happens pisses Henry off.....and a lot of motherfuckers are going to die because of the mocking jest made by the Dauphin (prince) of France.

McShay is in overdrive...

Latest has:

• only two R1 Qbs;
  • us trading down to 13 w/ MIA... that nab Zeke; and
  • us tabbing Doctson at 13... just to piss off LondonBrown.

Here's mine that I'm posting tomorrow on my site:

8. Joey Bosa, EDGE, Ohio State

32. Josh Doctson, WR, TCU

65. Christian Westerman, OG, ASU

77. Dak Prescott, QB, Miss St.

99. Darian Thompson, S, Boise St.

100. Keivarae Russell, CB, Notre Dame

138. Matt Ioannidis, DE, Temple

141. Malcolm Mitchell, WR, Georgia

172. Antonio Morrison, ILB, Florida

173. Aaron Wallace, OLB, UCLA

176. Kyle Murphy, OT, Stanford

223. Jalin Marshall, WR, Ohio St.

Changed to Darian Thompson at 65 and CJ Prosise at 99.

Archived