THE BROWNS BOARD

My first professional sports report - Browns draft 2016

jcam222

From sources close to the team I am hearing the Browns will either stay at 8, trade down or trade up. It is likely with the first pick they will go either offense or defense.

That sounds like one of MY answers you smartass!! ....and I am betting you are correct! LOL

Mike

Now MY guarantee...at the Flanagan's ManCave (my 2nd annual Browns' Draft Party), there will be....

Labatts Blue

Yuengling

Miller

Thirsty Dog Old Leg Humper porter

Thirsty Dog Rail Dog smoked porter

Great Lakes Commodore Perry IPA

Sam Adams Boston Lager

root beer, Coca Cola, Diet Rite, Dr Pepper, Sprite, & water.

Pizza, Lays chips, Snyders of Berlin BBQ chips, Slim Jims, my home made peanut butter fudge, sausage/cheese dip w/nachos & assorted candy.

If that ain't enough, my guests can all go straight ta HELL!

In addition, if we eat & drink all that stuff, we won't give a damn WHO we draft!!!

Mike

Now MY guarantee...at the Flanagan's ManCave (my 2nd annual Browns' Draft Party), there will be....

Labatts Blue

Yuengling

Miller

Thirsty Dog Old Leg Humper porter

Thirsty Dog Rail Dog smoked porter

Great Lakes Commodore Perry IPA

Sam Adams Boston Lager

root beer, Coca Cola, Diet Rite, Dr Pepper, Sprite, & water.

Pizza, Lays chips, Snyders of Berlin BBQ chips, Slim Jims, my home made peanut butter fudge, sausage/cheese dip w/nachos & assorted candy.

If that ain't enough, my guests can all go straight ta HELL!

In addition, if we eat & drink all that stuff, we won't give a damn WHO we draft!!!

Mike

Ya know Mike- that's an idea. Drink enough before the draft so you're in a state of semi consciousness, and you really won't care who we draft.

PS the wife is a big Labatt's fan. I'll have plenty of wine on hand- and lots of high end high octane if I don't like the pick.

PPS the Great Lakes Turntable Pils is worth checking out. A worthy imitation of Pilsner Urquel.

I have a feeling that the Browns will trade the next 3 first rounders with the Seahawks to get the #1 over all pick, take a D man. then fleece another team to get back all 3 first rounders back and get the RB of the future...Just a feeling I have. Guess its a dream.

If rumors our true that Denver & Browns are interested in moving up from 31 or 32 & both have made contact with GB at #27. Joe Thomas going home to GB to play with a winner would be a great story. Seattle at 26 still a option & both spots may land us a top WR.

I'm predicting the Brown will draft someone on Thursday. :)

I've even read a prediction to the contrary, believe it or not. Goes something like:

Miami trades up for Elliot - 8 and maybe a 6th for #13, a 2 and a 3

NYJ trades up for Lynch - 13 to NYJ and 20, a 2 and a 4

From there, there is a whole litany of players available whose draft order will be determined by scheme fit as much as talent - the likes of Robinson, Reed, Fuller, Docston, and countless others. Drafting near the top of that group is a waste, but hopefully some team falls in love with someone. Maybe Ragland falls to 20 and Green Bay makes the leap so they can move Clay back outside. Then we're at 26. And hey look, SF wants to trade up from the top of the second round, ahead of the Cards who might just take Connor Cook, to sit and learn behind Palmer.

Well I'm stuck in a hospital for the draft it appears, but at least they have W-fi here. I get to drink all the saline I want through an iv. I asked them if they could at least just hook up one bottle of Sam Adams. Although my old gramp used to tell anyone that was sick that they didn't have anything a bottle of Wild Turkey wouldn't cure. Don't think that would be good for a perforated ulcer though.

I have a crappy little tv to watch the draft on, but no roommate to argue with about what we watch. Anyone know a good website I can watch it on through live streaming on my computer?

Well I'm stuck in a hospital for the draft it appears, but at least they have W-fi here. I get to drink all the saline I want through an iv. I asked them if they could at least just hook up one bottle of Sam Adams. Although my old gramp used to tell anyone that was sick that they didn't have anything a bottle of Wild Turkey wouldn't cure. Don't think that would be good for a perforated ulcer though.

I have a crappy little tv to watch the draft on, but no roommate to argue with about what we watch. Anyone know a good website I can watch it on through live streaming on my computer?

Sorry to rear that Ag. Booze and perforated ulcers don't mix. :(

Sorry to rear that Ag. Booze and perforated ulcers don't mix. :(

Yeah, I know. And I didn't even earn this. I rarely have more than one drink at a time and rarely have more than one in a week or more. They may clear me for liquid diet later today depending on the CT results from this morning.

Will the Browns Tavern be open for the draft? Apparently that is the only one I can enter for a while. :D

It sounds like more of the same old Browns to me. Trade away all the top 10 talent, stockpile picks for next year, and wind up with crap as usual.

Will the Browns Tavern be open for the draft? Apparently that is the only one I can enter for a while. :D

This Browns Tavern never closes AG. Get well & carry that racquetball racket with you at all times & use it when needed..(you may need it for the eggs) Go Browns!!

Don't think that would be good for a perforated ulcer though.

Damn... sorry to read that. I blame JFF for your malady...

Has been in the past... see you there.

Archived