THE BROWNS BOARD

Ted Cruz denies alliance with kasich

bbedward

2 billion in free air time is hardly all negative. Trump phones in his message almost daily to get his message out free. You will see a different type media once the democrats focus on Trump and use their liberal media allies to run the hit pieces. You are out of your mind if you don't see that coming.

You're out of your mind if you don't see how badly Trump has been hit so far.

Cruz hasn't been, but if they did he'd have dropped out by now.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I look forw

LOl...Poor Lil spoiled donnie gets treated so bad...just telling you wait until this fall.

Seriously I don't think they have much more they can hit Trump with that they haven't already.

Super PACs were making robo calls pretending to be the KKK telling people to vote for Trump, that's pretty rough

Anyone know anything about this Hitchens fellow? Trump...a whiff of fascism?

Man oh man, where to begin with this gem? It's painfully obvious that the proverbial sack is beginning to get quite empty when, instead of addressing the OP's topic of Ted Cruz blatantly lying about joining John Kasich in being the status-quo Republican's cuckolds, you choose to simply ignore Ted Cruz telling tales outside of school, and instead attempt to divert away from what I assume to be a sensitive subject for you and other Cruz supporters.

Never the less, let's explore your clip a bit further.

First of all, despite the title, this clip wasn't even about Donald Trump at all; it is an obviously childish edit from a much longer C-SPAN debate Hitch had back in 1992, during that year's presidential election (fast forward to around the 26:00 minute mark to see where your edited clips begins). In this particular instance, Hitch was commenting about Ross Perot, not Donald Trump. I do, however, agree with him that businessmen with little or no previous political backgrounds should divulge details about their past political affiliations, for the simple reason to give the public a better handle on that particular candidate. To my knowledge, Trump hasn't denied any of his previous affiliations with the Democratic party, Bill and Hillary Clinton, nor the Republican party; in fact, he has been very public and candid about it. Frankly, I find it refreshing to see a candidate who is not blindly married to one political party's ideology and who has the presence of mind to be able to change and evolve his views to fit the times, and who is not stuck in the past.

So, now that we cleared up that rather poor attempt at a distracting political smear job, how about an actual (and humorous) clip of Hitchens discussing Donald Trump?

Or, how about one discussing Hillary Clinton?

Or, my personal favorite, Hitchens discussing Tea Party candidates like Cruz?

Lastly, OBF, despite my admiration of Christopher Hitchens, and, perhaps, despite your idea that I view him as such, I do not idolize or worship him, nor do I live my life according to the word of Hitchens, (or, perhaps Gospel, if that term is more to your leaning). That would, frankly, be rather religious of me.

Hope that clears things up for you a bit.

How about this one JBLU..? If the other clip was about Perot who is Hitchens talking about here? Clear that one up and try not to take about 5 hours to respond like you did before.

It was a simple point. Hitchens thinks of trump as a goof. Cool .

Christopher Hitchens Predicted Trumps’ Presidential Run DUMBA$$RY YEARS Ago With This Jaw-Dropping Comment

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/christopher-hitchens-predicted-trumps-presidential-run-dumbary-years-ago-with-this-jaw-dropping-comment/

If Cruz loses Indiana he should leave the race in my opinion. Even winning Indiana I have problems seeing him win on a second or third ballot at the convention. Trump has gotten too much more of the popular vote. When Cruz didn't win the southern states he lost the election.

If Cruz loses Indiana he should leave the race in my opinion. Even winning Indiana I have problems seeing him win on a second or third ballot at the convention. Trump has gotten too much more of the popular vote. When Cruz didn't win the southern states he lost the election.

I don't think the people of Indiana have taken the Cruz-Kasich alliance too kindly (hence the Lyin'), and word is Trump is spending pretty big in Indiana right now.

I don't think the people of Indiana have taken the Cruz-Kasich alliance too kindly (hence the Lyin'), and word is Trump is spending pretty big in Indiana right now

Because you can do something doesn't mean you should. If by chance Trump comes short of 1237 and they would try and take it away from him at the convention for Kasich who won a grand total of one state or even Cruz who is way behind Trump the public wouldn't stand for it. Cruz just got a big endorsement from the governor of Indiana but still in my opinion he is too far behind Trump to make the case they should pick him over Trump.

Because you can do something doesn't mean you should. If by chance Trump comes short of 1237 and they would try and take it away from him at the convention for Kasich who won a grand total of one state or even Cruz who is way behind Trump the public wouldn't stand for it. Cruz just got a big endorsement from the governor of Indiana but still in my opinion he is too far behind Trump to make the case they should pick him over Trump.

I can't wait to see Cruz's speech after Trump wins Indiana on Tuesday.

I would hope he would bow out at that point but I look for "lying ted" to run third party/constitution party just to help take some votes away from Hillary and help the Donald.

Is that a joke lol.

The only people who would vote for Cruz as a third party candidate would be conservatives, which is a voting block Trump needs. Therefore, he'd be helping Hillary by taking votes away from Trump.

Trump would benefit from a popular far left liberal third party candidate that takes votes away from Hillary - perhaps Jill Stein will gain some traction among soon-to-be former Bernie supporters.

How about this one JBLU..? If the other clip was about Perot who is Hitchens talking about here? Clear that one up and try not to take about 5 hours to respond like you did before.

It was a simple point. Hitchens thinks of trump as a goof. Cool .

Christopher Hitchens Predicted Trumps Presidential Run DUMBA$$RY YEARS Ago With This Jaw-Dropping Comment

http://www.ifyouonlynews.com/politics/christopher-hitchens-predicted-trumps-presidential-run-dumbary-years-ago-with-this-jaw-dropping-comment/

Well, seeing as how I work both a full time job and attend university at the same time which takes up most of my time, I think I'll determine how fast or slow I respond to your eccentricities, thank you.

As to your response, you pretty much answered your own question, did you not? Hitchens stated his opinion on Donald Trump; there's not much there that I really need to clear up. But, perhaps you skipped over this part of my previous post:

"...despite my admiration of Christopher Hitchens, and, perhaps, despite your idea that I view him as such, I do not idolize or worship him, nor do I live my life according to the word of Hitchens, (or, perhaps Gospel, if that term is more to your leaning). That would, frankly, be rather religious of me.

And, yet again, you failed to address the issue at hand: the fact that "Lyin' Ted" Cruz is making blatantly false and contradictory statements about his little triumvirate with John Kasich and their status quo Republican puppet masters pulling their strings. Perhaps, instead of wasting my time with bottom of the barrel feints like this, you can enlighten us on how this is not an instance of the Cruz campaign lying. Most of us on here would be keen on reading that.

Is that a joke lol.

The only people who would vote for Cruz as a third party candidate would be conservatives, which is a voting block Trump needs. Therefore, he'd be helping Hillary by taking votes away from Trump.

Trump would benefit from a popular far left liberal third party candidate that takes votes away from Hillary - perhaps Jill Stein will gain some traction among soon-to-be former Bernie supporters.

With Trump pounding the personal insults at Cruz about "lying Ted.. he raises the bible up high and then he lies"....I don't think you will see Cruise at the convention shilling for the Trumpster. You will see Sanders however at the democratic convention supporting Hillary. I look for Cruz to run third party and he would have my vote and probably millions of others.

http://theweek.com/articles/621177/cruzfiorina-2016-eyeing-thirdparty-run

Well, seeing as how I work both a full time job and attend university at the same time which takes up most of my time, I think I'll determine how fast or slow I respond to your eccentricities, thank you.

As to your response, you pretty much answered your own question, did you not? Hitchens stated his opinion on Donald Trump; there's not much there that I really need to clear up. But, perhaps you skipped over this part of my previous post:

"...despite my admiration of Christopher Hitchens, and, perhaps, despite your idea that I view him as such, I do not idolize or worship him, nor do I live my life according to the word of Hitchens, (or, perhaps Gospel, if that term is more to your leaning). That would, frankly, be rather religious of me.

And, yet again, you failed to address the issue at hand: the fact that "Lyin' Ted" Cruz is making blatantly false and contradictory statements about his little triumvirate with John Kasich and their status quo Republican puppet masters pulling their strings. Perhaps, instead of wasting my time with bottom of the barrel feints like this, you can enlighten us on how this is not an instance of the Cruz campaign lying. Most of us on here would be keen on reading that.

You are a funny guy lol

With Trump pounding the personal insults at Cruz about "lying Ted.. he raises the bible up high and then he lies"....I don't think you will see Cruise at the convention shilling for the Trumpster. You will see Sanders however at the democratic convention supporting Hillary. I look for Cruz to run third party and he would have my vote and probably millions of others.

http://theweek.com/articles/621177/cruzfiorina-2016-eyeing-thirdparty-run

Cruz shouldn't have been a lying slimeball if he didn't want to get branded.

Also, the only reason Cruz would run third party is because the people who own him want Hillary, not Trump.

The whole argument that Cruz is still in the race, despite the fact that he can't win or even come close to matching Trump's # of delegates - is because "Trump cannot beat Hillary which would set the part back for years"

Yet, he'd be willing to run third party in an attempt to help Hillary.

OK..I know I shouldn't even bother posting this but since you asked:

Ted Cruz And John Kasich Deny They Have An Alliance Because They Don’t

This is a redstate article posted by somebody who works (worked) for the Cruz campaign in Oregon.

Cruz/Kasich campaign both release a press release

- Kasich will stop competing in Indiana to allow Cruz to win

- Cruz will stop competing in Oregon and New Mexico to allow room for Kasich

To me, you, and everybody else in the world that's an "alliance" - The Cruz and Kasich campaign are coordinating with each other to stop Donald Trump, it makes sense to say they have an "alliance"

---

Cruz is a whacko really at this point, he should be like Bernie Sanders and run a clean campaign and try to push his crazy lunatic ideas into the republican party platform. (Not saying Bernie's ideas are crazy, I'm saying Cruz's are)

OK..I know I shouldn't even bother posting this but since you asked:

Ted Cruz And John Kasich Deny They Have An Alliance Because They Dont

By: streiff (Diary) | April 29th, 2016 at 01:00 PM | 8

http://www.redstate.com/streiff/2016/04/29/ted-cruz-john-kasich-deny-alliance-dont/

http://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/donald-trump-leads-cruz-15-points-crucial-indiana-race-n565356

MRW Trump crushes Cruz in Indiana.

293344f48efe539b968f7883b2585494bf7426c9

--

Ted Cruz in April

"The nomination will be decided by the Hoosiers"

<Trump wins indiana>

Ted Cruz in May

"The nomination will be decided by the great state of California"

<Trump hits 1400 delegates after winning California and new jersey"

Ted Cruz in June

"I'd like to announce my cabinet members"

<trump wins general election>

Ted Cruz in December

"It's not too late to stop Donald Trump"

A new Indiana poll shows Cruz way ahead of The Donald by 16 points, only 5 points away from hitting 50%:

• Ted Cruz – 44.8%
  • Donald Trump – 29 %
  • John Kasich – 13.3 %

http://therightscoop.com/new-indiana-poll-shows-cruz-ahead-by-double-digits/

So we have that poll just 2 days ago so it seems the polling is all over the map (just like Trumpy's positions)...anyway the Trumpster would have huuuuge problems being the republican nominee and winning in a general election with a 75 percent unfavorable view by women, about the same with Hispanics, even higher with Blacks and with young voters.

Now Trump is saying he doesn't even need party unity and a part of the conservative wing of the republican party, that he can win without them. Without women voters, Hispanics, Blacks, millennials, and support of conservatives he is going to win bigly in November because he is (the narcissist) Donald Trump LOL. That is great by me because now Trump or his Trumpsters cannot blame republicans like myself for not voting for him. He doesn't need our votes anyway (so he says). So I don't want hear the whining and blaming when he gets trounced in the general election.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-holds-15-point-lead-cruz-indiana-ahead/story?id=38797075

I guess we will find out on Tuesday. I watched two of the Sunday morning shows today and both seem to think that Donald Trump was substantially ahead but stranger things have happened.

At least the senator has given up his pretence that there is no plan to split the two states.

But his other rhetoric that Trump's policies and Hillary's are exactly the same sounds more ludicrous every time he repeats it.

WSS

A new Indiana poll shows Cruz way ahead of The Donald by 16 points, only 5 points away from hitting 50%:

• Ted Cruz 44.8%
  • Donald Trump 29 %
  • John Kasich 13.3 %

So we have that poll just 2 days ago so it seems the polling is all over the map (just like Trumpy's positions)...anyway the Trumpster would have huuuuge problems being the republican nominee and winning in a general election with a 75 percent unfavorable view by women, about the same with Hispanics, even higher with Blacks and with young voters.

Now Trump is saying he doesn't even need party unity and a part of the conservative wing of the republican party, that he can win without them. Without women voters, Hispanics, Blacks, millennials, and support of conservatives he is going to win bigly in November because he is (the narcissist) Donald Trump LOL. That is great by me because now Trump or his Trumpsters cannot blame republicans like myself for not voting for him. He doesn't need our votes anyway (so he says). So I don't want hear the whining and blaming when he gets trounced in the general election.

Shady pollster, 400 people surveyed.

I'll trust NBC/WSJ

Trump has millions of more women, Hispanics, and blacks than Cruz. He's going to finish with the most votes in Republican primary history.

But keep spinning the opposite.

• Ted Cruz – 44.8%
  • Donald Trump – 29 %
  • John Kasich – 13.3 %

The 'Rightscoop'? Common man. Give up.

Lying Donald...I'm sure they all lie but the Donald is a record setter..the orange cheeto:

Screen-Shot-2015-09-25-at-12.03.42-PM.pn

Our Politics Enables Donald Trump to Lie and Get Away With It The truth about Donald Trump’s ability to lie is that he has identified a flaw in our political system.

http://observer.com/2016/04/our-politics-enables-donald-trump-to-lie-and-get-away-with-it/

Lyin' Donald: 101 Of Trump's Greatest Lies

http://www.dailywire.com/news/4834/trumps-101-lies-hank-berrien

Donald Trump Made Up Stuff 71 Times In An Hour

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-fact-check_us_56fc375fe4b0daf53aee9175

2015 Lie of the Year: the campaign misstatements of Donald Trump

PolitiFact has been documenting Trump’s statements on our Truth-O-Meter, where we’ve rated 76 percent of them Mostly False, False or Pants on Fire, out of 77 statements checked. No other politician has as many statements rated so far down on the dial.

In considering our annual Lie of the Year, we found our only real contenders were Trump’s -- his various statements also led our Readers’ Poll. But it was hard to single one out from the others. So we have rolled them into one big trophy.

To the candidate who says he’s all about winning, PolitiFact designates the many campaign misstatements of Donald Trump as our 2015 Lie of the Year.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2015/dec/21/2015-lie-year-donald-trump-campaign-misstatements/

Donald Trump is constantly lying

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/11/23/donald-trump-is-constantly-lying/

Archived