THE BROWNS BOARD

New Players New NICKNAMES!

CaineDeSoulis

With 14 new players added i'm going to do a rundown on some random nicknames that fit well with the player

Round 1, 15: Corey Coleman WR Baylor

Coleman was a wideout that i held in high regard at the beginning of the season and filled a desperate need for the browns. That being said he is noted for being tough and playing with an attitude because of his size.

Corey "Scrappy" Coleman

----------------------------------

Round 2, 32: Emmanuel Ogbah, DE, Oklahoma State

Considering his speed and power and the fact he is from nigeria...this one is an easy one

Emmanuel "Nightmare" Ogbah

--------------------------------------

Round 3, 65: Carl Nassib, DE, Penn State

Extreme Motor and Power but raw. Should be a big help to all the slimming we have done in the past years. Given his previous experience as a lion i think his tag will speak for itself
I loved watching him dominate OSU this year :)

Carl "Animal" Nassib

-------------------------------

Round 3, 76: Shon Coleman, OT, Auburn

Great Story with this kid another project type pick but a very cool pickup and a much needed lineman. can't get enough of them actually :) A lot of Heart and Character with the pick so the name should follow that

Shon "Lionheart" Coleman

Round 3, 93: Cody Kessler, QB, USC

Here is a guy that i watched early in the season and he dealt with some serious shit at usc 5 coaching changes in his time at usc. Accuracy,Accuracy,Accuracy all this guy does is throw smart and accurate. His range isn't as limited as people make it out to be but he doesn't have a cannon. Pocket Presence and mobility inside the pocket is Great.Very High Character Player. If this was a Jackson pick I really don't see rg3 starting for very long for us because cody is pretty much the exact opposite of rg3.

Cody "Bullseye" Kessler

-------------------------------------

Round 4, Pick 99: Joe Schobert, OLB, Wisconsin

Wind him up and let him loose. this guy is a beast of a pickup LOVED watching him play. A Real maniac. No bullshit type player who is blue collar and ready to plug and play.

Joe "Crazy Joe/Crazy Fucking Joe" Schobert

----------------------------

Round 4, Pick 114: Ricardo Louis, WR, Auburn

Solid Depth Receiver with significant upside and a huge chip on his shoulder combined with ALOT to prove may surprise some people. Tall,Fast and Strong i like it

Ricardo "Miracle" Louis

------------------------------

Round 4, Pick 129: Derrick Kindred, DB Auburn

I did not get to watch much tape on this guy but he does have a pretty good story and we need the help in the secondary

Derrick "Iron" Kindred

Round 4, Pick 138 Seth DeValve, TE/WR/FB, Princeton

Wow what a pick this was. Very intrigueing. After watching his pro day and seeing some of the limited game film i could find. he looks like a jack of all trades player on offense i wouldn't be surprised to see him line up at FB atleast a little bit in the preseason. it should be noted that his Vertical jump beat the entire 2016 combine class by 3 inches.

Seth "Safe" Devalve
-------------------------

Round 5, Pick No. 151: Jordan Payton, WR, UCLA

Super Reliable and had very very few drops

Jordan "Express" Payton

Round 5, Pick No. 168: Spencer Drango, OT, Baylor

Hooray another big tackle with the possibility of moving to the inside. Good Run Blocker and alot of expiereance

Spencer "Dodge" Drango

Round 5, Pick No. 172:Rashard Higgins, WR, Colorado State

Another WR and this one was very very productive in college. Already has a nickname

Rashard "Hollywood" Higgins

Round 5, Pick No. 173: Trey Caldwell CB, Louisiana-Monroe

Looked pretty fast and athletic from the tape i have seen but he was not very productive in college.

Trey "Wings" Caldwell
--------------------------

Round 7, Pick 250 Philip Wright III, ILB, Arizona

After a MONSTER 2014 an injury cost him most of 2015 and he slid way way too far down to us. This guy is the meaning of the phrase "playing with your hair on fire" he already has a nickname and its a pretty good one!

Philip "Scooby" Wright III

This is all just for fun so post any nicknames you guys think of. Crazy Joe is probably my favorite one and it is fairly accurate to the player

Sorry but nobody deserves a nickname of Miracle but Al Michaels. Any Ricardo must have his "Loosie" Louis..

You must not have seen the play against Georgia, gumby.

After my local Gurley & Marshall was out. me too. Louis did catch ball on bama tough?

With 14 new players added i'm going to do a rundown on some random nicknames that fit well with the player

Round 1, 15: Corey Coleman WR Baylor

Coleman was a wideout that i held in high regard at the beginning of the season and filled a desperate need for the browns. That being said he is noted for being tough and playing with an attitude because of his size.

Corey "Scrappy" Coleman

----------------------------------

Round 2, 32: Emmanuel Ogbah, DE, Oklahoma State

Considering his speed and power and the fact he is from nigeria...this one is an easy one

Emmanuel "Nightmare" Ogbah

Round 3, 65: Carl Nassib, DE, Penn State

Extreme Motor and Power but raw. Should be a big help to all the slimming we have done in the past years. Given his previous experience as a lion i think his tag will speak for itself

I loved watching him dominate OSU this year :)

Carl "Animal" Nassib

Round 3, 76: Shon Coleman, OT, Auburn

Great Story with this kid another project type pick but a very cool pickup and a much needed lineman. can't get enough of them actually :) A lot of Heart and Character with the pick so the name should follow that

Shon "Lionheart" Coleman

Round 3, 93: Cody Kessler, QB, USC

Here is a guy that i watched early in the season and he dealt with some serious shit at usc 5 coaching changes in his time at usc. Accuracy,Accuracy,Accuracy all this guy does is throw smart and accurate. His range isn't as limited as people make it out to be but he doesn't have a cannon. Pocket Presence and mobility inside the pocket is Great.Very High Character Player. If this was a Jackson pick I really don't see rg3 starting for very long for us because cody is pretty much the exact opposite of rg3.

Cody "Bullseye" Kessler

Round 4, Pick 99: Joe Schobert, OLB, Wisconsin

Wind him up and let him loose. this guy is a beast of a pickup LOVED watching him play. A Real maniac. No bullshit type player who is blue collar and ready to plug and play.

Joe "Crazy Joe/Crazy Fucking Joe" Schobert

Round 4, Pick 114: Ricardo Louis, WR, Auburn

Solid Depth Receiver with significant upside and a huge chip on his shoulder combined with ALOT to prove may surprise some people. Tall,Fast and Strong i like it

Ricardo "Miracle" Louis

------------------------------

Round 4, Pick 129: Derrick Kindred, DB Auburn

I did not get to watch much tape on this guy but he does have a pretty good story and we need the help in the secondary

Derrick "Iron" Kindred

Round 4, Pick 138 Seth DeValve, TE/WR/FB, Princeton

Wow what a pick this was. Very intrigueing. After watching his pro day and seeing some of the limited game film i could find. he looks like a jack of all trades player on offense i wouldn't be surprised to see him line up at FB atleast a little bit in the preseason. it should be noted that his Vertical jump beat the entire 2016 combine class by 3 inches.

Seth "Safe" Devalve

-------------------------

Round 5, Pick No. 151: Jordan Payton, WR, UCLA

Super Reliable and had very very few drops

Jordan "Express" Payton

Round 5, Pick No. 168: Spencer Drango, OT, Baylor

Hooray another big tackle with the possibility of moving to the inside. Good Run Blocker and alot of expiereance

Spencer "Dodge" Drango

Round 5, Pick No. 172:Rashard Higgins, WR, Colorado State

Another WR and this one was very very productive in college. Already has a nickname

Rashard "Hollywood" Higgins

Round 5, Pick No. 173: Trey Caldwell CB, Louisiana-Monroe

Looked pretty fast and athletic from the tape i have seen but he was not very productive in college.

Trey "Wings" Caldwell

--------------------------

Round 7, Pick 250 Philip Wright III, ILB, Arizona

After a MONSTER 2014 an injury cost him most of 2015 and he slid way way too far down to us. This guy is the meaning of the phrase "playing with your hair on fire" he already has a nickname and its a pretty good one!

Philip "Scooby" Wright III

This is all just for fun so post any nicknames you guys think of. Crazy Joe is probably my favorite one and it is fairly accurate to the player

You're fired.

Shon "Green Lantern" Coleman.

Fired x3

Drango Unchained

The lone winner of the entire thread.

Hopefully we've finally found our red zone threat:

Seth "The Leap" Devalve :)

Or, an alternative if you didn't like the pick:

Seth "The Reach" Devalve ;)

Fire yourself immediately.

Kessler ... c'mon guys ... Silk.

20361479_1.jpg?v=8D18CA2B7FC33A0

This one is actually pretty smooth.

Scooby

Jackson has him lining up at center .....already playing him in his wrong position

scooby-doo-scooby-doo-25193307-1456-1092

Nah brah, That's just Scooby in the Middle of the Defense(MLB). I'm thinking that's Shelton in the hulu, Nassib in the jeans, Shaggy is Kruger and maybe Gilbert on the right there? lol - Nah, just kiddin Justin, go get em kid.

Archived