THE BROWNS BOARD

PFF's 16 Best Picks of the Draft

wargograw

I kept asking for us to get Billings and then Bullard just based on value of BPA, not need. I think the Browns had a need board this year and missed on a few opportunities that many teams would have taken. I hope when they review the process for next year they look at where they missed and change the process accordingly. I mean really we took some UFAs in big reaches. That makes the picks wasted IMO.

EDIT: NFL Network will be looking at our division draft results tonight on Total Access (6 cst / 7 est).

Analytics guys giving analytics love...

Works for me...

I kept asking for us to get Billings and then Bullard just based on value of BPA, not need. I think the Browns had a need board this year and missed on a few opportunities that many teams would have taken. I hope when they review the process for next year they look at where they missed and change the process accordingly. I mean really we took some UFAs in big reaches. That makes the picks wasted IMO.

EDIT: NFL Network will be looking at our division draft results tonight on Total Access (6 cst / 7 est).

Yeah really wanted Bullard or Chris Jones. The value there was awesome.

To me there is no such thing as a reach, every teams board is different.

A reach is a guy you went real high for that the vast majority think are in a far later round. You only know for sure it was a reach when you cut him in August. :P

Archived