THE BROWNS BOARD

Solomon and Hakim released

Thought Solomon would atleast stay til preseason.

I'm surprised they waited this long. What did you see from him in preseason and a game or two last season from him? He was awful. Basically he made the team cause he'd launch himself at his own pulling guards in training camp. Thta's why they called him bloodbath. Besides the fact that getting our own guys hurt in TC isn't the most awesome.....it's useless too if you can't do it in actual games.

I'm surprised they waited this long. What did you see from him in preseason and a game or two last season from him? He was awful. Basically he made the team cause he'd launch himself at his own pulling guards in training camp. Thta's why they called him bloodbath. Besides the fact that getting our own guys hurt in TC isn't the most awesome.....it's useless too if you can't do it in actual games.

Didn't know that about him. Well he wasn't awful. Nor do i think he should make the team

Bloodbath, Solid technique tackler but could never get off a blocker to make one. But that one game late in season of 14 was sweet. Good luck BB!!

I don't see the reason in cutting Solomon. He isn't expensive, he's supposed to be decent against the run, and he's a hard worker.

I saw him caught upfield on an inside trap last year where he looked about as good as I would look on an NFL field. Just clod footed, and that's exactly what happens when you're bewildered on the field....your feet become like bricks, you don't know where to go with them. He also had his hand down every snap, so we saw his full pass rushing ability....I don't think he pressured the QB once in any real time.

Archived