THE BROWNS BOARD

Bill Nye the fake scientist guy - would jail anyone who disagrees with him

calfoxwc

my personal thoughts on the holocaust is that the number was embellished, but in no way am I denying that stuff happened. But yeah Cal I was completely trolling you the whole time. See how annoying it is when in the face of mountains of evidence someone parse's one or two "seemingly" contradictory facts and uses them to debunk the whole theory?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no, Cleve - you have no point. mmgw is not historical fact.

It is a controversial, leftwing politically initiated theory to

gain redistribution of wealth, per a member who has been

with the UN, and by politicians who want to corner the market

of getting votes from the left, and raise more and more taxes

to buy more dependent votes.

To disgrace the memory of millions of tortured and murdered Jews, is assholish and completely out of line.

no, Cleve - you have no point. mmgw is not historical fact.

It is a controversial, leftwing politically initiated theory to

gain redistribution of wealth, per a member who has been

with the UN, and by politicians who want to corner the market

of getting votes from the left, and raise more and more taxes

to buy more dependent votes.

To disgrace the memory of millions of tortured and murdered Jews, is assholish and completely out of line.

Global warming could in the end be responsible for orders of magnitude more social and economical upheaval than the Nazi's could ever envision. Trivializing the matter based on a few pieces of incomplete or circumstantial data in the face of ever mounting data in support of not just global warming but man made....is kind of assholish too imo.

Because what is it asking of us if we say there might be something to it? Moving away from energy sources like coal and oil that we KNOW are bad all around forget about GW. Places in china are unbreathable because everybody's got to cook all their food on coal fired grills. So we have irrefutable undeniable proof that coal is not good for the environment and not good for human health....FORGETTING ABOUT GW. So we basically are being asked to do things we ought to probably do anyway.

It's incredibly assholish if you ask me. Maybe not you specifically Cal, just in general. I still haven't completely figured you out so I dunno. On the one hand you're an organic grower but on the other........

In the United States cancer is a scourge killing thousands and thousands and thousands of people.

If every member of this board send me $100 I will have a Prayer A Thon here in my home.

Those who do not send the money I must assume don't believe cancer exist or that they don't care.

WSS

Cleve is the strangest, mentally challenged fat ass since mz the pussy the pussy.

What was that again Archie you old soft dick? Ur 5 years out from ur grave you old fat lepper, enjoy ur last years sucking o2 down on that recliner like the useless cunt uve always been. You better take of that equipment too cause I paid for it with my taxes you indigent bum, I want it to still be worth something for someone else.

Cleve, maybe, IS mz the pussy the pussy. Seems that he is on the exact same track...

emotional retorts that are just designed to pizz people off, and screw up

any thread that comes along.

Or, maybe not, mz the pussy the pussy was far better at it, maybe.

Archived