THE BROWNS BOARD

What would you do?

One Post

Ok I had another stupid dream. They mean nothing I'm just over medicated , but I get these stupid dreams.

I'm in a public place. I hear commotion nearby behind me then gun shots. The door is just ahead of me and an old woman with a walker is boarding the revolving door. The commotion then turns into a crowd of fear and I want to get out but I'm caught waiting for Miss Daisy to get a move one.

Then I wake up.

Should I just push her out of the way? Would you?

those revolving doors have enough room for both of you, get inside, and go find

a safe place to hide.

Hopefully, you have a ccw with ya.

Survival instincts say run her over. She has lived a full life while I am about a third (maybe less depending on medical advances) of the way through my life. I have more to give this world still.

Then again, I hope I would be carrying so I would not have to run away.

Survival instincts say run her over. She has lived a full life while I am about a third (maybe less depending on medical advances) of the way through my life. I have more to give this world still.

Then again, I hope I would be carrying so I would not have to run away.

Die a hero.

Almost all revolving doors have a counterpart regular door to accommodate walkers and wheelchairs.

Those get super cramped though. Plus direct LOS to shooter. That flimsy glass in the revolving door will protect you all day long.

Archived