THE BROWNS BOARD

ObaMao's "JV team"... sentences 7 yr old boy to death, shot in front of parents

calfoxwc

Cal i'm basically on the side of conservatives here on immigration from the middle east, but do you not understand how profoundly stupid you come across as when you say liberals want these types here? I disagree with liberals on this issue but i'm not going to accuse them of inviting ISIS to the U.S. They're naïve in thinking we can screen people well enough...that is true. But this kind of hyperbole actually hurts your case, and you don't realize it.

It's a snide reference to the determination that Obamao is fine, to allow hundreds of thousands

of immigrants to be forcibly put into our country, REGARDLESS of the fact that terrorists

also come in.

It's been proven in Europe. The UN doesn't give a frack, and apparently ObaMao doesn't either,

and most libs don't care or are happy to support obaMao in it and it is admitted that there is no

time to background check them... think about that.

or emote about it, probably the best I can hope for....

Syria refugees top 3 million, US has no strategy...
news.yahoo.com/number-syrian-refugees-tops-thr...

Aug 28, 2014 · The number of refugees from the Syria conflict now tops three million, the UNsaid Friday, as US President Barack Obama admitted he has no strategy to ...

U.N. Calls on Western Nations to Shelter Syrian ...
www.nytimes.com/2015/04/18/world/middleeast/un-calls-...

Apr 16, 2015 · ... Syrian refugee admissions, they have urged the Obama ... Syrian refugees to the United States ... United Nations. The United States has ...

Obama Seeks to Bring 30,000 Syrian Muslim “...
www.debbieschlussel.com/68629/outrage-obama-seeks-

... Refugees” to US, Waive Counterterrorism ... Syrian refugees to the United States by the ...United Nations High Commission for Refugees, .

liberals - how can they support unvetted Muslims from Syria, etc....

totally, and not support the proven sneaking in of terrorists?

If you do NOT want terrorists coming into our country, you don't support

the flood of unvetted illegals.

Isil has bragged about it, and other countries are in serious trouble because it has been

happening to them.

Archived