THE BROWNS BOARD

American taxpayers pay for Obamao gov study - on researcher trying to hump a...bee

calfoxwc

Well, I'm guessing about the humping part... but most of you know where the bee's stinger is...

except for woodypeckerhead- he won't have a clue unless someone looks it up online and posts it...

We are this much in debt, after Obamao called Bush's debt "unpatriotic"... and we fund this

garbage? Was it a perverted same sex sting? Or the research was a bee transvestite?

Is a bee considered a ...beast?.....

I don't really want to know....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/10/feds-pay-researcher-have-bee-sting-his-penis/

now, how do you figure a calc can accurately be made for waste in military spending???

ever been in the military, of course you haven't.

But the calc of gov spending is pretty easy to add up.

follow the link for the list of contested stupid gov studies....

Why do I need to have been in the military to figure out there is wasted spending in our military?

I might follow the link tomorrow, late now. I am not doubting that there is waste all throughout the govt. I would just wager to bet that our military spending is near the top, or at the top, for waste though.

how else would you have any idea about it? But you changed the subject again.

The subject is Congress/Obamao? funding of stupid research projects like the bee stinging the researcher's penis.

Not the military wasteful spending. That is another subject.

I doubt this has only existed under one president.

The point is, if you're outraged at 50k and a study you think is pointless, you should be furious at 1 billion dollars going into a weapon that never sees the light of day. Or hundreds of millions in excess firepower.

And again, I don't see how at one point being in the military is the only way you'd know anything about that. By that sane logic, you aren't a scientist and have no idea what's going on there either.

End of bushies 2nd term came out the govt funded a study about how bears shit in the woods. Funny how we never hear about these studies till a sitting pres is on his way out. Cal i know you dont want to beleive this bs happens no matter whos been in the wh...:but it does, and ur rightit does have to stop.

Basically the article i read about the bears outright accused govt people of funnelling money to peoples sons or otherwise family members who were in a position to accept research grants. So you just come up with something,anything, and they hand out a few mill here a few mill there......and thats the story of American corruption.

Archived