THE BROWNS BOARD

For any who say they'll move to Canada if Trump wins....

calfoxwc

too afraid, too hot, too corrupt, the food too freaking hotly spiced,

and the water diseased...

that would be worse than living with Trump as pres.

too afraid, too hot, too corrupt, the food too freaking hotly spiced,

and the water diseased...

that would be worse than living with Trump as pres.

I'm sure they'd do fine in Mexico if they built a big wall around their property

When they realize you can't just walk into Canada and get handed citizenship and benefits then they'll stay and just keep bitching.

I wouldn't mind living on the coast on the Yucatan peninsula tbh, but you gotta have a lot of money to do that and it's nothing like central Mexico.

When they realize you can't just walk into Canada and get handed citizenship and benefits then they'll stay and just keep bitching.

I wouldn't mind living on the coast on the Yucatan peninsula tbh, but you gotta have a lot of money to do that and it's nothing like central Mexico.

I think because of the general less dense population Canadiens are more willing to accept immigrants, especially those who can read and write.

I would be very concerned about living in a third world country. You'll always get the feeling you could be overrun by Outlaws or have everything confiscated by what serves as a government there.

WSS

Unless you are a refugee it isn't easy. You have to have work lined up with sufficient savings. You can't just move there and look for a job. I think it is easier for a Brit to move their due to their relationship.

That is true. There's actually talk of a free trade/movement agreement between commonwealth countries, which on the surface makes sense for people moving between new zealand, australia, canada and the UK, but when you factor in bangladesh, zimbabwe and the like it's less glamourous.

Unless you are a refugee it isn't easy. You have to have work lined up with sufficient savings. You can't just move there and look for a job. I think it is easier for a Brit to move there due to their relationship.

Or Indian because of that relationship. We aren't talking about Deadbeats, we're talking about wealthy Americans who certainly have enough to offer the Canadian government. They aren't looking for jobs bussing tables at a Saint Hubert chicken joint.

WSS

say, Mexico is dumping all their dredge to our country, let's just send them all back.

I like that idea.

Still waiting on a killer laser wall jobbie all cross our s. border

Or Indian because of that relationship. We aren't talking about Deadbeats, we're talking about wealthy Americans who certainly have enough to offer the Canadian government. They aren't looking for jobs bussing tables at a Saint Hubert chicken joint.

WSS

Whoopie Goldberg? I'd say all of them are deadbeats.

Archived