THE BROWNS BOARD

Watch this video. You'll never give up on humanity faster.

You're obviously racists. These poor African Americans have been disadvantaged from birth because of racism by the White establishment. They are merely portraying their individuality to the white boy camera man who has taken everything from them. Please help these poor disadvantaged brothers and sisters.

You're obviously racists. These poor African Americans have been disadvantaged from birth because of racism by the White establishment. They are merely portraying their individuality to the white boy camera man who has taken everything from them. Please help these poor disadvantaged brothers and sisters.

I think a few Section 8 vouchers and the lowering of educational standards is the best course of action.

I think a few Section 8 vouchers and the lowering of educational standards is the best course of action.

To be honest they're the reason for the lowered education standards. They're light years behind any other racial group in academic performance. If there wasn't an obligation to pass them through the system our national ranking would be much higher. Of course, a certain political party won't mention that when they're crying about the shame of our collective failure in the field of academics.

To be honest they're the reason for the lowered education standards. They're light years behind any other racial group in academic performance. If there wasn't an obligation to pass them through the system our national ranking would be much higher. Of course, a certain political party won't mention that when they're crying about the shame of our collective failure in the field of academics.

Holding everyone to the same standard would drive up the quality. My wife comes from a family of overachievers who didn't use the normal crutches afforded minorities.

Archived