THE BROWNS BOARD

Hillary with a haymaker against Trump

VaporTrail

I am going to guess there are still instances of women getting paid less for equal work, but for the most part the "wage gap" is bullshit.

What career's do men vs women pursue? Degrees? Take on some of the "harder" degrees and we'll see what happens.

The fact is most women dominate lower paid careers - like teaching middle school.

How many women engineers do you see? Not that many - but the ones there are have plenty of special scholarship opportunities and companies love to hire them even if they aren't as qualified.

The wage gap doesn't exist, but even if it did Trump saying "get paid the same if you do as good a job" is a fine statement.

The fact is most women dominate lower paid careers - like teaching middle school.

How many women engineers do you see? Not that many - but the ones there are have plenty of special scholarship opportunities and companies love to hire them even if they aren't as qualified.

The wage gap doesn't exist, but even if it did Trump saying "get paid the same if you do as good a job" is a fine statement.

There were not many women engineering majors in school.

There are even less in Manufacturing

They are in a unique situation though. There may be companies that hire them just to get "diversity" but there are also companies where it is harder for them to move up.

There were not many women engineering majors in school.

There are even less in Manufacturing

They are in a unique situation though. There may be companies that hire them just to get "diversity" but there are also companies where it is harder for them to move up.

So there's no wage gap.

I bet the intern who wrote this tweet for Crooked Hillary is intentionally sabotaging from within

I would guess in the vast majority of cases women aren't treated any differently. I know in some cases they are, especially in male dominated fields.

I think saying "women make 70% as much as men" across the board and using that as evidence of wage discrimination is misleading. If they don't pursue higher paying fields, of course they're going to get paid less.

Archived