THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump will win florida

You know that stuff is for show. He's a showman. 0 is the fucks he gives about anyone besides himself. Just like all of them. He's an extremely distasteful person on a personal level, remember we've been privy to his personal life for decades now. Nobodys under any illusions about what kind of guy he is. Only question is if it matters enough to disqualify hom from being president. Rigjt now its a close call, who knows what comes out between now and the election

Stuart

Garbage.

The only one in this race giving a fuck about only themselves is Hillary. In it for herself, for her "legacy". Her pandering to colored folks with the hot sauce. Pour that hot sauce on her pussy and lick it Cleve, you know you want to.

However wrong Sanders is, I believe both he and Trump are passionate about wanting to fix things.

I couldn't care less how distasteful Trump is. You're distasteful too, but unlike Trump, you're a loser dude.

Garbage.

The only one giving a fuck about only themselves is Hillary. In it for herself, for her "legacy". Her pandering to colored folks with the hot sauce. However wrong Sanders is, it's easy to see that at least both he and Trump are passionate about wanting to fix things.

I couldn't care less how distasteful Trump is. You're distasteful too, but unlike Trump, you're a loser.

For once I agree with most of that. Hillary is in it solely for herself, because it's 'her turn' to be president or whatever. That's not how it works - you don't just turn up and say "Hi, my surname is bush/clinton/kennedy and I'd like to be president now" and everyone rolls over for you.

I've said many times, you can disagree with his policies as much as you like, and I understand that, but Bernie Sanders genuinely wants to make the country better for everyone.

Trump is extremely distasteful indeed! But unlike you, I do care about that. Can you imagine if he's actually like that with the likes of China, South Korea, or other countries that are built around protocol and decorum?

Florida will stick to the Republican Party no matter what Jeb Bush does. There is no way Bush turns his back on the Republicians but that doesnt mean he has to fully endorse him.

My two cents...

If Trump doesn't win Fla its a good thing. Think about the Bush legacy and how they fought for oil while misconstruing the entire country. Think about 911 and how it could've been avoided. Think about the lies of promise for a new clean administration when we all got shafted.

Fuck Bush. And for Trump not to win Fla being a Republican shows how hypocritical the Bush family is since they fucked up the election so GW could win. Remember that shit?

Damn Hillary supporters have to make everything about race, damn identity politics race baiting bastards.

There was more white people in the video anyway

I'm just saying, other candidates on both sides get cra on here when they blatantly try to show diversity like that. Not that this was done by Trump's campaign.

And I'm not saying other groups don't like him... Just commenting on the video

For once I agree with most of that. Hillary is in it solely for herself, because it's 'her turn' to be president or whatever. That's not how it works - you don't just turn up and say "Hi, my surname is bush/clinton/kennedy and I'd like to be president now" and everyone rolls over for you.

I've said many times, you can disagree with his policies as much as you like, and I understand that, but Bernie Sanders genuinely wants to make the country better for everyone.

Trump is extremely distasteful indeed! But unlike you, I do care about that. Can you imagine if he's actually like that with the likes of China, South Korea, or other countries that are built around protocol and decorum?

I'll send you a MAGA hat and you can rock it in the UK.

Having a guy like Obama who acts like a know-nothing pussy with China while they bend us over and hit it from the back is not a desirable thing.

By all accounts Trump is a good listener and fair behind closed doors - having a tough persona is not a bad thing in the public eye.

'Make America Great Again' - a slogan that works a lot less well than 'Make Britain Great Again'. Probably 'Make America United Again' or something like that might be better.

'Make America Great Again' - a slogan that works a lot less well than 'Make Britain Great Again'. Probably 'Make America United Again' or something like that might be better.

Well human beings do have short memories. Not only that but those memories are a little bit hazy sometimes too. I would imagine make England Great again would be okay considering that it's been hundreds of years since you guys were arguably the world's Premier superpower.

Here most of us can remember the days when the United States was the Industrial Powerhouse, a distinction that seems to have slipped away with the rise of manufacturing elsewhere.

And even some of us who don't remember those days might be annoyed by the idea that it seems we are going to a lot of third world shitholes with our hat in our hand.

But slogans don't impress me much.

WSS

Well human beings do have short memories. Not only that but those memories are a little bit hazy sometimes too. I would imagine make England Great again would be okay considering that it's been hundreds of years since you guys were arguably the world's Premier superpower.

Here most of us can remember the days when the United States was the Industrial Powerhouse, a distinction that seems to have slipped away with the rise of manufacturing elsewhere.

And even some of us who don't remember those days might be annoyed by the idea that it seems we are going to a lot of third world shitholes with our hat in our hand.

But slogans don't impress me much.

WSS

See that stick you're holding? You have it by the wrong end.

The reason 'Make Britain Great Again' works (and note - britain, not england) is because the name is Great Britain.

I'm coming round to Trump btw. With him running not on issues that appeal to the hardcore republicans - anti-gay, abortion, etc - that are all basically settled already, you can almost begin to have a presidential race that talks about real politics. Of course, the fact that it's Trump means that's out the window, and if that weren't enough, Hillary being the opponent takes full care of it. But it's a step in the right direction.

Some picture of him with a chick doesnt prove to me anything ed. Im still leaning toward the libertarian or an independant run by bernie.

As long as you're bright enough to realize that both those votes are a vote for either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton depending on which you choose.

Probably a wise move to put out his list of prospective Supreme Court nominees. Of course it will give the Democrats time to go up each one's ass but there are enough of them to confuse the attacks.

I will assume a list of Economic and Military experts will be forthcoming sooner or later. I also assume he will appoint someone with more stature than Hillary for Secretary of State.

WSS

Archived