THE BROWNS BOARD

80% of Native Americans polled are fine with "Redskins" some admire the team name

calfoxwc

not all the little whining bitchie liberals can STFU and stop trying to

make a a political gain movement.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/05/19/new-washington-post-poll-asks-native-americans-if-redskins-name-bothers-them-the-results-may-surprise-you/

"psssss Stinkhole come here I got a secret don't tell anybody man.....POW! ....there man don't tell anybody."

Stuart

There's supposed to be a 't' on the end of that. It's psssst.

So what do you think if the poll had been about Chief Wahoo? I would guess more would be in disfavor of it, but you never know as this poll has proven.

StuartThere's supposed to be a 't' on the end of that. It's psssst.So what do you think if the poll had been about Chief Wahoo? I would guess more would be in disfavor of it, but you never know as this poll has proven.

I don't care how the Indians feel.

I don't care how white people feel.

I don't care how black people feel.

I dont care about how Mexicans feel.

I don't care or give one total fuck how you feel or what you think. I only can pray you never reproduce.

Only the faggot elitist liberals find it offensive. Fuck em.

Stuart

Well that takes care of that. "Redskins" stays.

Wonder what the outcome would have been if it was concerning the Chief Wahoo logo.

As we know it is being slowly phased out. The block "C" has taken over.

11wkyy.jpg

The "politically correct" Cleveland Indians logo.

If the poll is legit its legit, but they need to be sure of it. That this isn't some statistical fuckery. If they really don't give a shit than that's that. Frankly I always found wahoo as the more likely culprit as he's a giant red sneering homo. The redskin logo always seemed respectful

11wkyy.jpg

The "politically correct" Cleveland Indians logo.

Stuart

But aren't we "honoring" them?

I am nowhere close to being a liberal, but my contention has always been that if back in the 1940's some team adopted an African tribe name with a caricature of a fat lipped black man with a bone through his nose, would it continue to exist today? Fuck no.

Could we argue we are "honoring" the black jungle tribesman? Fuck no.

Lets be clear, the Indians logo doesn't offend me one iota, and if the majority of Native Americans are OK with that logo, then great, but who are we to tell them what they should feel.

The Irish apparently are Ok with that little Fighting Irish leprechaun, so leave it the fuck alone.

Again, neither logo offends me, but no matter if 100% of Indians and Irish are OK with their respective logos...the logo is still offensive to liberals, so it must be done away with. They know whats best for all of us because we have no clue.

That's the difference, and that's the problem I have with holier than thou elitist liberals.

Archived