THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump predictions

calfoxwc

He will pick a woman to run with him as VP.

He will win.

On the first day, he will start our country off on a great direction, from

the big serious obaMao trouble we face today, and the failed policies, all of them,

of pres obaMao, and barack, too......

Democrats will try to impeach Trump from day one, on what he had for breakfast,

what jammies he wears, who he talked to the first day, and when he goes to get a haircut,

(for deriction of duty for a half hr), and God help him if he ever goes on vacation while

one black person is out of work, etc. And, if any poor homeless person gets rained on,

Trump will be said to have personally made it happen.

He will surprise the heck of of a lot of Americans for doing a great job.

He will also pizz off some on one issue, depending, but he won't be a vicious

revolutionary divider, not ever... obaMao has been a vicious America-hating, divisive,

incompetent ass every single day he's been in our WH.

Obamao will verbally try to undermine everything that Trump does - via the damn dems in

Congress, to lib-owned media.

obaMao's kids were never attacked, ridiculed, at least hardly ever, in the media.

Trump's VP's kids will be harrassed, threatened, ridiculed for all 4 years of their first term.

Obamao and the libs want to put conservatives in jail for disagreeing about gay phony marriage,

and "mmgw", which is a crock of crap.

.....but while Trump is pres, liberals will say anything, threaten anything, riot, break into

government buildings, etc.... and they will be saying they have THEIR right to free speech.

Trump will win, but the fraudulent voting will be a nationwide scandal, caused by the dems in

a rabid attempt to keep power. Somewhere, a federal activist, black, gay, transpervert judge will

rule that the election didn't count after Trump wins. And the Supreme Court won't overrule him,

because half the court is on the liberal pervert train and won't ever get off.

A Trump sandwich craze will become popular around the country. Liberal gay, tranpervs will

start using pepper spray in attacks on some restaurants that serve them. It will feature

the best lunchmeat, and the best cheese - organic. It will also feature a little baloney......

ObaMao has encouraged, covertly and indirectly, violence by leftist blacks on the system, and white people. Police have already been said to be under violent attack, and have been violently attacked.

Closing obaMao's no borders traitorous garbage... will cause more violence by illegals.

Just wait til he proclaims that Trump and the rest of America are "taking their country away from

them"...

America will become a dangerous place for a little while, here and there...

because the left historically, desperately will try to keep power once they get it,

no matter what the cost to themselves, or anybody else.

Trump will win, but the fraudulent voting will be a nationwide scandal, caused by the dems in

a rabid attempt to keep power.

Stuart

Expect a stronger showing of democrat voters than ever before...more dead democrats will come out to vote as will democrats voting two or more times.

no.... I never "hated" Trump, I just didn't trust him on a lot of issues.

Said he was more a circus barker, etc. But more recently, he has graduated in

his communications/interviews... from "make America great again" constantly,

to seriously talking about issues.

We aren't as far apart as I thought, on several, yes, on some. Nobody's perfect.

Except President Ronald Reagan was.....

However, I am tentatively believing that he is serious about some stances that

are very important, so...

since he's the ONLY ONE LEFT, I can vote for him.

A frontrunner squealer fan? not if the squealers were the only team in the NFL.

I don't believe for a second that Trump believes anything he babbles on about. However, the alternative is Hillary. So outside of Trump losing his marbles and just running and rubbing shit in his hair like a chimp, I will likely vote for the orange guy.

I'm interested in see how far back to the middle he moves during the general election. He played the conservative base to get the nominee, appealed to them emotionally (fear), but let's see what he says when he's trying to win over the middle.

I'm interested in see how far back to the middle he moves during the general election. He played the conservative base to get the nominee, appealed to them emotionally (fear), but let's see what he says when he's trying to win over the middle.

If he decides to stick with the Repulican Parties stance on the wars issues he will. Trump meeting with Ryan and making it public coinciding with a lesser degree of racial profiling he's alreading taking strides toward the middle. Trump is and has for a couple of weeks been in general election mode.

Trump has been a life long Dem. I am sure he will fly back towards the middle.

Archived