THE BROWNS BOARD

Straight up...

chubb

Maybe I'm a little pessimistic today because I'm in a bit of a bad mood, but here I am looking at our remaining schedule and not feeling very confident at all.

Remaining games:

Denver

Buffalo

Houston

Indianapolis

Tennessee

Philadelphia

Cincinnati

Pittsburgh

Maybe there's no point in caring because making the playoffs is all but impossible, but I see us winning maybe 2 of the remaining games (Denver and Cincy). I'll add in the typical once-in-a-while Browns upset and call it 3. Are we going to finish the season at 6-10? 4 less wins then last year, when expectations were so high for this team at the beginning of the year? I hate waiting the whole off season for football to start, only to eventually find that the season is hopeless after half way.

Hopefully we get an easy schedule next year because we sucked this year, make it to the playoffs, THEN start playing real football.

/rant

I'm not intimidated by any of those teams. We handed the giants their only loss. We have shown we can win if we get lucky. All we need to do is rub Anderson's vagina for good luck and we'll be 11-6 to finish the season.

DA Fags...

Maybe I'm a little pessimistic today because I'm in a bit of a bad mood, but here I am looking at our remaining schedule and not feeling very confident at all.

Remaining games:

Denver

Buffalo

Houston

Indianapolis

Tennessee

Philadelphia

Cincinnati

Pittsburgh

Maybe there's no point in caring because making the playoffs is all but impossible, but I see us winning maybe 2 of the remaining games (Denver and Cincy). I'll add in the typical once-in-a-while Browns upset and call it 3. Are we going to finish the season at 6-10? 4 less wins then last year, when expectations were so high for this team at the beginning of the year? I hate waiting the whole off season for football to start, only to eventually find that the season is hopeless after half way.

Hopefully we get an easy schedule next year because we sucked this year, make it to the playoffs, THEN start playing real football.

/rant

7-9 ... 8-8 if You get Philly on a Down night !

I think if we play lights out 6-2 is probably the best we can hope for...and that won't be good enough.

As for next year we play the NFC North and the AFC West.

HOME

Baltiwhore

Scumcinnati

Pittshole

Oakland Raiders

San Diego Chargers

Green Bay Packers

Minnesota Vikings

AFC South - Whoever finishes in our spot (looking like 3rd right now)

AWAY

Baltiwhore

Scumcinnati

Pittshole

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

Denver Broncos

Kansas City Chiefs

AFC East - Whoever finishes in our spot (looking like 3rd right now)

Alot easier than this year....on paper anyway.

Doug

Chubb, are you more confident now that Quinn is the starter? I can see 4 maybe 5 wins now.

Actually, I'm staying the same. If BQ plays really well Thursday I'll change my mind a little bit though.

Kind of a weird week to make a QB switch, but I don't see any reason to wait either.

Archived