THE BROWNS BOARD

Oh, How The Trumps Have Changed

MLD Woody

To be fair, I voted for Kasich in the primaries, and now him and Ted Cruz are Republicucks. Shit happens.

You're right, things change. People might change their views, or run out of options.

I just found it interesting how some people's views of Trump have changed as he became the nominee.

When he made fun of McCain for being a POW, I foolishly assumed he was going to be laughed out of the race. When I saw his numbers went up the next day, that's when I started paying attention.

Yep, there were some good posts in that thread. But you're right, and we can see it on this board... everyone either forgot about that or chose to ignore it very quickly

This thread is hilarious. The #NeverTrump movement in a nutshell. Now I look forward to the liberals going through the very same 5 stages of grief.

Idk if we'll have anyone on this board swing that hard on Clinton.

But the examples above were just from some quick searching. There are probably even better examples out there.

Idk if we'll have anyone on this board swing that hard on Clinton.

But the examples above were just from some quick searching. There are probably even better examples out there.

No, I meant toward Trump, when they realize that he isn't a joke a candidate and is actually going to win the presidency. I'm absolutely shocked by how many people who still think he has no chance.

I thought you were talking about people that were against Trump months ago, and are now supporting him (because they have no choice), and then asking when this will happen with the Dems and Hilary. I'm just saying that I don't think we'll see that end of it as well on this board.

I don't see how anyone can say he has no chance now. It will be interesting seeing how everything shakes out going into the general election though.

I thought you were talking about people that were against Trump months ago, and are now supporting him (because they have no choice), and then asking when this will happen with the Dems and Hilary. I'm just saying that I don't think we'll see that end of it as well on this board.

I don't see how anyone can say he has no chance now. It will be interesting seeing how everything shakes out going into the general election though.

Yeah, I'm talking about IRL. There are a ton of people who are oblivious to all of what's going on. Lots of people still saying that Trump is only running to get Hillary elected. I'm just shocked at how uninformed they can be and still assert their opinions that have been disproved months ago.

Stuart

Now you're saying the general election will be interesting.

Maybe Cal will start a thread and post each time you said Trump didn't have a chance or that he's get destroyed by Hillary in the general election.

Yeah, I'm talking about IRL. There are a ton of people who are oblivious to all of what's going on. Lots of people still saying that Trump is only running to get Hillary elected. I'm just shocked at how uninformed they can be and still assert their opinions that have been disproved months ago.

and all of their votes count the same

Archived