THE BROWNS BOARD

Is 4 years for negligent homicide unfair?

He should never have been tried.

I know right? Obamas ruining this country totally. Once your white and pastba certain age you should be able to double up on some 45's and walk down the st pointing them at whatever you fancy. I mean my whole reason for growing old in this coutry has just been taken from me. I feel violated.

How are you coping?☕️

Why the hell would a volunteer deputy be involved in a sting operation like that to begin with.

Even more so how the hell do you mistake a gun for a stun gun.

Have you seen their stun guns lately? They look just like guns except they usually have a yellow bit on the grip

I fucking hate when race is mentioned in a story and it has fuck all to do with anything.

Yeah but something tells me it just might, but we'll never know. In any case 74 year old cop wannabes probably shouldnt be allowed in positions where they are required to make cop decisions. The fact he was there cause he was the sheriffs buddy snd donated lots of money makes this one of tje most fantastic instances of wealth privilege i have ever seen.

The outrage if some rapper who donated lots got the same privilege. Every sour hopping cunt at fox would be screaming over it

I fucking hate when race is mentioned in a story and it has fuck all to do with anything. If the guy who was shot had been white, would they go "the shooter and the victim were both white men"? No.

We have our fair share of race being mentioned in stories where it isn't needed on here

Yeah but something tells me it just might, but we'll never know. In any case 74 year old cop wannabes probably shouldnt be allowed in positions where they are required to make cop decisions. The fact he was there cause he was the sheriffs buddy snd donated lots of money makes this one of tje most fantastic instances of wealth privilege i have ever seen.

The outrage if some rapper who donated lots got the same privilege. Every sour hopping cunt at fox would be screaming over it

He wanted to play good guy, badass cowboy.

Archived