THE BROWNS BOARD

West VA couple try to sell infant for $1,000. Then reduce price to $500.

Maybe margaret sanger had a point afterall. I wouldnt object in the slightest to both those people being force sterilized. You can let your mind wander anywhere contemplating the abuses in a black market for babies. Its pretty much what happens in places like thailand and im sure i dont have to spell out the life those kids get groomed for. Murder is too good for alot of people on this planet

If they had been selling the baby just for money to buy a TV would that have been better? These people were likely garbage before drugs arrived.

That's a great point - but the desperation for drugs when addicted is what I was referring to...

but yeah, they are still trash. Real scum.

McDowell Co. WV has poverty that is so extreme that all of my foreign coworkers are stunned by it. Coworkers who come from complete dumps in Africa talk about how these people live worse than people in mudhuts.

We were doing a road project and we saw what looked like an abandoned tool shed. Windows blown out, no door. After we were working a little bit, a family came out of that shed. They had been sleeping on the dirt floor and wrapped in blankets. I thought that was about the worst I would see but we saw several spots that were just as bad.

We ran into missionaries who were going to Welch (only real town in McDowell) to bring food and medical supplies like they were headed to Uganda.

It's pretty pathetic that happens. Whose fault is it? I don't think you can blame the government because these people don't seem to have any education or work history. They have been allowed to just flounder in the dirt for decades and probably don't know any better.

It's pretty pathetic that happens. Whose fault is it? I don't think you can blame the government because these people don't seem to have any education or work history. They have been allowed to just flounder in the dirt for decades and probably don't know any better.

It is definitely generational. It is learned stupidity. Just about any option is better than living in a dirty floored shit shack.

I don't think you can blame the government because these people don't seem to have any education or work history. They have been allowed to just flounder in the dirt for decades and probably don't know any better.

Stuart

This is not the forum for hating on Steeler fans.

It is definitely generational. It is learned stupidity. Just about any option is better than living in a dirty floored shit shack.

That's quite true but keep in mind that as I have pointed out often before human beings are just mammals. Look around the world. Human beings are born live their lives and die in some of the most horrible conditions one could imagine.

We do tend to judge all citizens of the world by the ruler of our own incredibly lavish, by world standard, middle class lifestyle.

WSS

That's quite true but keep in mind that as I have pointed out often before human beings are just mammals. Look around the world. Human beings are born live their lives and die in some of the most horrible conditions one could imagine.

We do tend to judge all citizens of the world by the ruler of our own incredibly lavish, by world standard, middle class lifestyle.

WSS

I could see that if help wasn't available. All of these people would definitely be able to receive some sort of food or housing but instead choose to allow their kids to go hungry and live in a shed. If these people were adults, I wouldn't give too much of a shit.

I could see that if help wasn't available. All of these people would definitely be able to receive some sort of food or housing but instead choose to allow their kids to go hungry and live in a shed. If these people were adults, I wouldn't give too much of a shit.

I'll never understand people that behave like that. It doesn't matter how much help they're offered they don't accept any of it and just subject their kids especially to such a shitty life.

Archived