THE BROWNS BOARD

So, Chris, what do you think?

calfoxwc

Both of your links link to the same article. Which in turn says there's no evidence for it, even from the guy who made the claim in the first place. Get back to me when there's evidence?

Regardless, I never said everyone everywhere is perfect. There are dicks in all walks of life, dicks within every nationality, race, religion, and believe it or not, some browns fans are dicks and some steelers fans too. People will always exist who try to circumvent the law, and that's the case whether they're born in the US, UK or wherever.

Get back to me when there's evidence? Chris

ah, the old "it has not been proven in court that there is any evidence so there isn't any..." trick.

Gosh, can WE use that one on mmgw???

And, "nobody is perfect"...

when there are far, far, far greater percentage of illegals committing crimes

than say, a bad cop or priest.

I mean, seriously, Chris.

ah, the old "it has not been proven in court that there is any evidence so there isn't any..." trick.

Gosh, can WE use that one on mmgw???

And, "nobody is perfect"...

when there are far, far, far greater percentage of illegals committing crimes

than say, a bad cop or priest.

Well, you might be able to, if there were no evidence on climate change. But hey, nice dodge on the point.

Far, far, far greater percentage of illegals committing crimes? Data please.

but...but.... there is no court evidence about mmgw.

so.... no mmgw.

although, liberals pick and choose criteria -

anything is enough when it suits them....

and nothing will ever be enough when it doesn't.

the advantage of liberal knee jerkie.

FoxNews.com did review reports from immigration reform groups and various government agencies, including the U.S. Census Bureau, U.S. Sentencing Commission, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Government Accountability Office, the Bureau of Justice Statistics and several state and county correctional departments. Statistics show the estimated 11.7 million illegal immigrants in the U.S. account for 13.6 percent of all offenders sentenced for crimes committed in the U.S. Twelve percent of murder sentences, 20 percent of kidnapping sentences and 16 percent of drug trafficking sentences are meted out to illegal immigrants.

There are approximately 2.1 million legal or illegal immigrants with criminal convictions living free or behind bars in the U.S., according to ICE's Secure Communities office. Each year, about 900,000 legal and illegal immigrants are arrested, and 700,000 are released from jail, prison, or probation. ICE estimates that there are more than 1.2 million criminal aliens at large in the U.S.

Let's call the US population 350 million including undocumented illegal immigrants, where < 4% are in the US illegally.

That < 4% of the population account for 13.6% of all crimes - with a much higher share of human trafficking and drug trafficking convictions plus 12% of all homicides. And this is just what we know about - and only includes crimes committed in the US.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/09/16/crime-wave-elusive-data-shows-frightening-toll-illegal-immigrant-criminals.html

We've seen all the illegal immigrant rioters in San Jose that should be a part of this statistic also.

Plus this doesn't include other risks of open borders, such as the risk to bring in diseases - etc. We don't even know that the 11.7 million number is accurate, by most accounts it's not.

---

And from the left-wing blog known as the "Huffington Post"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/09/12/central-america-migrants-rape_n_5806972.html

80% of central american women who attempt to across the border illegally are raped along the way.

---

And a previous version of the evil robot known as Clinton has criticized the Mexican government for their policies in regards to immigration (said they're pushing immigration north), said we need to secure our borders, and deport illegal immigrants.

Both of your links link to the same article. Which in turn says there's no evidence for it, even from the guy who made the claim in the first place. Get back to me when there's evidence?

Regardless, I never said everyone everywhere is perfect. There are dicks in all walks of life, dicks within every nationality, race, religion, and believe it or not, some browns fans are dicks and some steelers fans too. People will always exist who try to circumvent the law, and that's the case whether they're born in the US, UK or wherever.

Stuart

That's right, but enter the twisted logic of liberal morons (yeah, redundant I know)... "sure, illegal Mexicans or migrant Muslims commit rape and murder but so do natural born citizens.....therefore they cancel each other out". Fucking inane reasoning.

You own a home (country), you have a family (citizens). Once you caught your son stealing money from your wallet.

Out of the goodness of your heart, you take into your home a disadvantaged person (migrant), feed him, clothe him. Later you catch him stealing money from your wallet. How would you feel? You give him a pass because your son stole from you?

The fact that your son stole from you is irrelevant. Kick his ass out back onto the street.

Stuart

That's right, but enter the twisted logic of liberal morons (yeah, redundant I know)... "sure, illegal Mexicans or migrant Muslims commit rape and murder but so do natural born citizens.....therefore they cancel each other out". Fucking inane reasoning.

You own a home (country), you have a family (citizens). Once you caught your son stealing money from your wallet.

Out of the goodness of your heart, you take into your home a disadvantaged person (migrant), feed him, clothe him. Later you catch him stealing money from your wallet. How would you feel? You give him a pass because your son stole from you?

The fact that your son stole from you is irrelevant. Kick his ass out back onto the street.

In that metaphor, you're not letting the new guy in, you're rejecting him because some other people have done wrong by you.

I may have asked this before and I apologize if I did. Chris do you believe that in Balance London is better off with the insurgence of Muslims?

Beyond that is the EU off with the floods from poor and less civilized Nations, especially including those from the Middle East?

WSS

There hasn't really been an 'insurgence' of muslims at any time, where you can tangibly notice a difference. At least, not in my lifetime.

As for all the refugees coming in from the likes of Syria, it's difficult to assimilate so many people at one time, of course. But if we destroy their houses we kinda have an obligation to help them out.

In that metaphor, you're not letting the new guy in, you're rejecting him because some other people have done wrong by you.

What the fuck? Are you having trouble reading today? This isn't even close, as if you're responding to a different post. Yes I did let the new guy in.

Anyway nice try making the legitimacy of the analogy the focal point.

There hasn't really been an 'insurgence' of muslims at any time, where you can tangibly notice a difference. At least, not in my lifetime.

As for all the refugees coming in from the likes of Syria, it's difficult to assimilate so many people at one time, of course. But if we destroy their houses we kinda have an obligation to help them out.

Regardless of cost or damage to your own Society?

WSS

What's the alternative? These people aren't staying put. They're travelling in their millions across the middle east and southern europe, dying in their thousands in the process, to get to europe. So what do we do? Forcibly send them back, somehow, and hope they stay these, subject to life under ISIS and more allied bombing?

Regardless of cost or damage to your own Society?
WSS

What's the alternative? These people aren't staying put. They're travelling in their millions across the middle east and southern europe, dying in their thousands in the process, to get to europe. So what do we do? Forcibly send them back, somehow, and hope they stay these, subject to life under ISIS and more allied bombing?

Well these people are flooding Europe and want to impose Sharia law while raping your women. Protecting the citizens of your country is priority #1, Europe is failing to do that mostly across the board.

You can do humanitarian efforts over there, build refugee camps over there - or get the rich muslim countries like Saudi Arabia and the UAE to take them in.

BTW, I get it. I get that more immigration is going to change things in some way for me and my country. I get that people might like things the way they are and want to keep it like that. They say things like "we need to look after our own first" and "the country is full" and "they're coming to steal our jobs" and at the same time "they're coming to just scrounge benefits" (which is it folks). I just think that's a selfish way to look at things.

I live in London - we would undoubtedly be safer if we built a huge wall around the city. After all, basically every act of terrorism in this country has involved people that are from this country, and the 7/7 bombings in London were committed by people who didn't live in London. We also would be much better off financially - after all, this country is basically London and some fields. We contribute around a quarter of the tax generated in the country and see a lot less of that coming back.

Well these people are flooding Europe and want to impose Sharia law while raping your women. Protecting the citizens of your country is priority #1, Europe is failing to do that mostly across the board.

Well, sharia law won't happen. They will have to accept the laws of the land or face the punishments. There are a few million new migrants coming to the EU, and around 750m extant citizens. Unlike what they might be used to, we live in a democracy - they can't just impose sharia law because they feel like it.

You can do humanitarian efforts over there, build refugee camps over there - or get the rich muslim countries like Saudi Arabia and the UAE to take them in.

Well, yes, and that's actually happening. The bulk of refugees are going to other middle eastern countries.

Well some might say that it's selfish to have borders anywhere in the world.

Beyond that I don't suppose that I care much about penance in the form of accepting harm to my people and my country because I'm upset about having an ally like the big bad United States.

WSS

NO, Chris, you don't get it.

MANY of them are criminals. Dangerous, violent criminals.

by the thousands. Tens of thousands.

That is a self-destructive move, to allow all of them in,

and pay a terrible price in crime.

"love everybody" liberal crap - they will kill a family and burn their house down for two bucks and a rape session.

Seriously. You need to get some research going on about it.

And let's be clear, if you were a violent criminal in a third-world shithole where do you think you would be able to practice your trade more easily and to higher profit? In Mexico where everyone around you is dirt poor and the Policia will either kill you or beat the shit out of you or here in the United States where your victims are soft rich week trusting naive and full of compassion?

And if our policemen catch you and do so much as speak to you harshly you win a million bucks lawsuit?

WSS

Archived