THE BROWNS BOARD

Reasons to believe the Browns have turned the corner into turning into a winning TEAM

calfoxwc

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

Here...... Example 1. Every year its the same bullschidt.................. THIS IS THE SEASON...............WE FINALLY TURNED A CORNER.....................THIS IS WHAT WE AVE BEEN LACKING............ IN SEWAGE, HOLMGERN DORKEY  WE TRUST

And you believe it's Groundhog Day again- we're already doomed to another 2 seasons of bad luck. Go back under your bridge, TROLL.    

616992266_9c65e98f2f.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And you believe it's Groundhog Day again- we're already doomed to another 2 seasons of bad luck. Go back under your bridge, TROLL.    

616992266_9c65e98f2f.jpg

Larry, you haven't had an original thought since you flopped out of your Mom's butt and spattered your peach on the tile floor.

GROUNDHOG DAY....................... Dude, I have been right every fukcing year. You haven't been right ONCE................. NOT ONE FUKCING TIME.

Every year you blabber out the same bullschidt................... " we are improved at this position............ we finall have the right management,,,,,, blah blah blah...............

All this bullshidt about Dorsey is not letting Hue anywhere near the selection of players? IN YOUR PEA FUKCING BRAIN dude. You don't have a goddamned clue as to what Dorsey says, doesn't say, can or can't do.

JACSKON................. NOT DORKEY is calling the shots. 

HUE wanted RG3............he got 'im. Hue wanted Kizer... he got 'im,  he likes black Tarkentons? He has one as his starter. HUE's doing, NOT Dorkey.  Haslam is a liberal SOutherner, he won't fire a black head coach. See CInci for your example.

And Larry.............. however are the Browns going to be improved with no Joe Thomas?  I thought you said he was invaluable? I thought you said he runs the offense. Why isn't Dorkey concerned?

Seriously dude, the difference between you and me, is I have sound reasons for predicting the future of the Browns. You are such a blind homo, and a homer too, the team could perish in a tragedy and you would still post that they are improved.

TELL ME LARRY................... WHICH WINS do we already have in the bag? You posted that we already have wins in the bag. Which games are those Larry. I offered to bet you on them, but you just went into a shell.

13 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

All this bullshidt about Dorsey is not letting Hue anywhere near the selection of players? IN YOUR PEA FUKCING BRAIN dude. You don't have a goddamned clue as to what Dorsey says, doesn't say, can or can't do. Neither do you- Troll, you're guessing. 

TELL ME LARRY................... WHICH WINS do we already have in the bag? You posted that we already have wins in the bag. Which games are those Larry. I offered to bet you on them, but you just went into a shell.

I offered to bet you we we weren't taking Lamar Jackson- and you went into a shell, so STFU. 

25 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I offered to bet you we we weren't taking Lamar Jackson- and you went into a shell, so STFU. 

Dude, I NEVER guaranteed the Browns were taking BT4. I said they were fukcking stupid enough to take him, and I showed a scenario where by it could happen. DO I think it is probably? Yep,  probably IS going to happen. Hue calls the shots. HOWEVER............. YOU guaranteed something. You said, "we already have wins in the bag". WHich wins are in the bag Larry?

43 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Dude, I NEVER guaranteed the Browns were taking BT4. I said they were fukcking stupid enough to take him, and I showed a scenario where by it could happen. DO I think it is probably? Yep,  probably IS going to happen. Hue calls the shots. HOWEVER............. YOU guaranteed something. You said, "we already have wins in the bag". WHich wins are in the bag Larry?

Sorry but that's a lie. I asked you if you were saying the Browns would draft Lamar Jackson at #1 in the thread linked below and your direct answer was YES.    

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

You absolutely did guarantee that the Browns are taking Lamar Jackson #1 overall. 

I know, because I offered you a $1000 bet that they won't. 

And now you are backtracking. 

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I won't tolerate flat out lying- the other guys have backed it up. You sure as hell did guarantee they were taking Lamar Jackson- as well as about 4 other choices to cover your sorry azz. We got your shtick down to a T. Throw around six wads of mud on the wall, and after the fact- point out the one that sticks. I won't waste my time looking for those Jackson posts. Wouldn't put it past you to go back and delete them. Your credibility on this board is approaching zero. 

I'm really impressed you're in constant contact with Haslam, Dorsey, and Jackson- with all that inside info you  constantly spout. Care to PM me their cellphone #s? :lol::lol::lol:

So let me refresh your memory about Hue's not so magical anymore powers- short attention span. You obviously forgot about the Browns game down in Cinci last year where Hue and Haslam did everything but kiss McCarron's azz on the 50 yard line, and to top it off tried to trade a second and third round pick for him at the trade deadline. The only reason he's not on the Browns now is Sashi committed career suicide and deliberately screwed up the trade. So why do we have Taylor now as the QB, what changed Hue's mind all of a sudden? DORSEY, that's who numnuts. 

Damn right I guaranteed wins, and improvement. For your information 2 > 0, never said who we'd beat. Nice way to make it an impossible bet you can't lose on.  However- there's those $1,100 bets floating around on Lamar you're apparently afraid to take. 

All you got left is profanity and bluster kiddo, talk that way in Church? Didn't think so. Do us all a favor and see how fast you can get kicked off those Raiders forums where you won't be able to hide behind Stan's skirts. 

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Your credibility on this board is approaching zero.

Approaching???   Really?  It's approaching zero??   He sailed past zero so long ago he's in the negative 6 or 7 figures of credibility at this point. 

Just a common troll...that's all he is.   All about the attention.   The Browns board version of Howard Stern....just less funny and more annoying.

On 4/5/2018 at 10:09 PM, Mark O said:

Approaching???   Really?  It's approaching zero??   He sailed past zero so long ago he's in the negative 6 or 7 figures of credibility at this point. 

Just a common troll...that's all he is.   All about the attention.   The Browns board version of Howard Stern....just less funny and more annoying.

Just to be the devil's advocate here the guys have a tendency to become infuriated with just about anybody who doesn't preach Sunshine and Lollipops. Beginning of the season pundit X Y or Z predicts one win and we're all over him. Then at the end of the season... Whoops. It really is going to take some wins and a few Personnel decisions that don't flat-out suck Canal water.

Until then, as painful as it might be, well you know the drill.

WSS

On ‎6‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 8:18 AM, calfoxwc said:

I don't know all that much detail about football

We all are well aware of this... Two years later you seemed to have forgotten though. 

Archived