THE BROWNS BOARD

US imam sombeitch says... muslims have the right to take property from filthy Christians and Jews

calfoxwc

http://constitution.com/u-s-imam-muslims-right-take-property-filthy-christians-jews/

there's a whole lot of big, serious trouble coming our way.

I reckon we all best KEEP our guns, and obaMao and his fellow commies can

STFU, shove it, and migrate to another country.

Like cuba or n korea...or russia.

Sure our lives are gonna change, but what's the big deal?

Just pay the jizzya and you'll be good. Unless you're Jewish, atheist, the wrong version of Islam,or want to convert from Islam - then you'll have the sword.

You mean there's people from a religious cult being violently intolerant to people who don't share their views?

Color me surprised....

Nobody's surprised, what's surprising is that the EU is letting the extremists in by the millions and we have many politicians interested in doing the same here

I posted numbers in the other thread about how the young UK Muslims are twice as likely to support Sharia law and such - they're definitely letting in many bad ones.

Did you read the article? Theres some conflicting info with this guy.

Not to mention this...

In 2011, several right wing groups dubbed him a radical and posted a video in which Qadhi says that various statements he made were spliced together to imply that he regularly insulted Christian people. (Qadhi published a post explaining the context of these various statements and how they meant very different things than what the Web critics said was the case, and clarifying that he in fact respects people of different faiths than his own.) These groups Web sites included the e-mail and other addresses for Rhodes College officials and urged readers to lobby the college to fire him.

Rhodes continued to employ Qadhi. "I am very grateful to Rhodes College," he said. "They didn't have to, but they stood their ground and realized this was a doctored video."

Of being attacked as a jihadist by the right and an apostate by ISIS, Qadhi said that "of course it's ironic. It would be funny but not for the fact that it was scary."

He did say the holocaust was a hoax and false propaganda, then when he got criticized for it he said "Who me? Nah that wasn't me"

Then when they proved it was him he's like "Yea it was an error, I don't think that anymore"

Archived