THE BROWNS BOARD

I actually voted for Obama. Embarassing!

Mittens Romney was so unappealing that I voted for Obama. Embarrassingly I also didn't see Obama for who he really was. His second term has clearly shown that he hates America and the American people. And his liberalism has gone off the deep end. His stupidity has turned me into a right leaning independent voter who is going Trump all the way.

I understood why so many believed in obaMao the first time around - he just lied

out his marxist ass, but the second time around, he was proving to be the liar

dirtbag...

and so many voted again for how they felt about him the first time.

and it has backfired. Obamao has proven himself to be a chronic fake and liar, with

immature belligerence about everything about America - and his marxist/communist

feelings were hidden so muc, that all this clusterfook was possible. And he has let

all the guard down, and is going for broke. Obamao's father was a communist revolutionary,

and his "mentor" in Hawaii was a communist pedophile.

the sad part is, obamao is forcing an open border, with indigents/hard core criminals coming by the hundreds of thousands over

eight years to be totally dependent on entitlements that dems love to dish out for votes and more power and wealth coming in.

And the stupid destitute welfare getters never figure out that they are STILL on welfare after all their years....

I hear Romney talk about Trump "trickle down racism" and I wonder how that's any different from right now which is the most racist stretch of time I've ever lived through. Literally every race feels emboldened to act racist against whites. I know, you know, woody will have his typical attitude about it "lol, ur a white male tho" but it's true.

Mittens Romney was so unappealing that I voted for Obama. Embarrassingly I also didn't see Obama for who he really was. His second term has clearly shown that he hates America and the American people. And his liberalism has gone off the deep end. His stupidity has turned me into a right leaning independent voter who is going Trump all the way.

"right leaning"

I hear Romney talk about Trump "trickle down racism" and I wonder how that's any different from right now which is the most racist stretch of time I've ever lived through. Literally every race feels emboldened to act racist against whites. I know, you know, woody will have his typical attitude about it "lol, ur a white male tho" but it's true.

Oh, well I guess I don't have to respond now. You are the black culture expert, so I'll just let you be.

When Trump was serving as the president of his familys real estate company, the Trump Management Corporation, in 1973, the Justice Department sued the company for alleged racial discrimination against black people looking to rent apartments in Brooklyn, Queens and Staten Island.

The lawsuit charged that the company quoted different rental terms and conditions to black rental candidates than it did with white candidates, and that the company lied to black applicants about apartments not being available. Trump called those accusations absolutely ridiculous and sued the Justice Department for $100 million in damages for defamation.

He opened the first country club in palm Beach that allowed blacks and jews

And that situation was primarily against his father

Donald graduated in 1968 and started in Manhattan in 1971, his father was the Brooklyn Queens guy

He opened the first country club in palm Beach that allowed blacks and jews

And that situation was primarily against his father

Donald graduated in 1968 and started in Manhattan in 1971, his father was the Brooklyn Queens guy

Im not saying one way or the other if he is, i frankly dont care im not voting for either him or hillary. But the point is he's been accused of it in the past. I can probably dig up past accusations from tje central park case in the 80's.

To make the assesment that trump has only been accused of racism now, by democrats because he's running against them, is patently wrong.

Im not saying one way or the other if he is, i frankly dont care im not voting for either him or hillary. But the point is he's been accused of it in the past. I can probably dig up past accusations from tje central park case in the 80's.

To make the assesment that trump has only been accused of racism now, by democrats because he's running against them, is patently wrong.

Every white male is racist.

And you should vote for him, if nothing else because of the TPP

http://www.exposethetpp.org

Archived