THE BROWNS BOARD

hillary's starting to increase her lead...

Clevfan4life

Even as new shit comes out about her st dept scandal...she's still pulling ahead of the Drumpfff. If you guys loved Trumps message so much, why couldn't you cocksuckers have ran RP a few years ago? What, cause he didn't start out the day at 5am by getting on twitter and insulting some major racial/ethnic group? ridiculous.

In many cases it is most certainly a factor. Do you think otherwise?

Do you think Hillary's actions have been as scrutinized as they should be? Or only by Fox and The Blaze?

WSS

I think incredibly biased "news" goes both ways and blaming a loss on it is pathetic.

I think when you go so far right (or left) you start to see the middle as the left (or right)

my homepage is msn and i always see the articles about what's going on with hillarys' problems front and center on that page. Nobody's white washing her shit except maybe places like the huff or whatever. But as far as i can see the major news outlets aren't letting her off the hook.

my homepage is msn and i always see the articles about what's going on with hillarys' problems front and center on that page. Nobody's white washing her shit except maybe places like the huff or whatever. But as far as i can see the major news outlets aren't letting her off the hook.

Mine is usually AOL which is owned by the Huff.

WSS

right, they're better. Especially Ron. Rand i still think was better than Trump but the father for sure...he should've been president.

Depends on what you mean by better

If you think removing all market regulations ever will allow the free market to sort everything out magically and that everybody should be subject to a flat and consumption tax, then better - sure.

The Pauls have nice foreign policy ideas mostly

Depends on what you mean by better

If you think removing all market regulations ever will allow the free market to sort everything out magically and that everybody should be subject to a flat and consumption tax, then better - sure.

The Pauls have nice foreign policy ideas mostly

Paul wasn't for removing all market regs

These polls with their garbage methodology is going to screw over the left again, tricking people into thinking it's not going to be close, just like it did with Brexit. Here is the sampling breakdown of the poll that's giving her a double digit lead. They're oversampling Democrats in these polls.

YAj3XH.png

These polls with their garbage methodology is going to screw over the left again, tricking people into thinking it's not going to be close, just like it did with Brexit. Here is the sampling breakdown of the poll that's giving her a double digit lead. They're oversampling Democrats in these polls.

YAj3XH.png

That's good to know, thanks.

I don't see how that's different from putting Gary Johnson on there.

I think the Democrats want a redo more than he Republicans though, somebody like Biden would represent them much better - whereas Trump won with record turnouts

I would be happy to vote for Biden.

We'll have to see how Trump does going forward and who his VP choice is. Any news on that from reddit or 4chan?

Word is that the establishment tried to do some sort of back door deal to get him to pick Gingrich and Trump refused, at least what roger stone said who is a bit of a conspiracy guy but he is close to Trump.

Otherwise no word on possible VPs, I'd like to see Jim Webb personally though - who has said he'd support Trump over Clinton. But that won't happen

In reality I lean Democrat, but more importantly I'm pro common sense and anti corruption. Seeing Obama and Clinton push the TPP is a disgrace - as well as the culture of pussies and illegal immigration

Archived