THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump's VP Short List

bbedward

I have it on good authority that the people on Trump's VP short list are Newt Gingrich, Chris Christie, Jeff Sessions, Scott Brown, Ted Cruz, and Rand Paul.

I really will be disappointed in all those choices except for Rand Paul - who has not really expressed interest but has filled out vetting paperwork for the position so he's a real possibility.

I have it on good authority that the people on Trump's VP short list are Newt Gingrich, Chris Christie, Jeff Sessions, Scott Brown, Ted Cruz, and Rand Paul.

I really will be disappointed in all those choices except for Rand Paul - who has not really expressed interest but has filled out vetting paperwork for the position so he's a real possibility.

Yeah I would be on board with Rand. I wouldn't mind Gingrich. He is intelligent and would smoke Hillary and (insert VP) in debates.

I refuse to vote for Trump if it's Chris "Dick Cheney" Christie or Ted Cruz. Really hoping he chooses Rand Paul, too.

I'd vote for him because of who the alternative is, but I'd be less than thrilled with them that's for sure.

Rand Paul is a knucklehead all too often, and is an immature pouty-pus. He could

make Trump lose with his big mouth.

Gingrich ? Has way too much baggage to be on the ticket - affairs/quitter/ethics... No.

I like Sessions - he's a stand up guy who isn't a knucklehea, very smart... he would

kick ass in debates. I would pick Sessions flat out definately.

Gingrich would be the most experienced guy in the race and the smartest.

I can't imagine him asking Ted Cruz.

Form that coalition with Christie as Attorney General and possibly McCain as Secretary of Defense.

I can't put my finger on it but there's just something a little bit off with Rand Paul.

WSS

Gingrich would be the most experienced guy in the race and the smartest. Steve

This is true - but his failed marriages, affairs, ethics violation, resignations come with him.

Nah. I'd go with Sessions.

And christie - that would be a huge mistake - he's a jackass.

This is just what I heard from some RNC guys since I work downtown, they said all those guys have received and filled out vetting paperwork. There could be more names than that, but Trump himself has said he narrowed it down to 5 or 6.

Sessions doesn't win Trump any voters he doesn't already have, Ted Cruz is a dirty snake but I imagine the only reason he's in consideration is to get the glenn beck wing of the party.

I can't fathom Christie, must be just a formality because he's been loyal.

Sessions actually does, I think. Sessions reaffirms conservativism to the ticket, to

a lot of folks who are wondering how non-conservative Trump will be. I think

that is important...it is to me.

Rand Paul is a knucklehead all too often, and is an immature pouty-pus. He could

make Trump lose with his big mouth.

Gingrich ? Has way too much baggage to be on the ticket - affairs/quitter/ethics... No.

I like Sessions - he's a stand up guy who isn't a knucklehea, very smart... he would

kick ass in debates. I would pick Sessions flat out definately.

I like the idea of Trump losing because of someone else's big mouth haha

I like the idea of Trump losing because of someone else's big mouth haha

I'd much rather see the outrage and denial from SJWs. We've already seen the GOP and evangelicals broken with Obama winning two elections in a row and Trump winning the nomination over Yeb and Little Marco. You thought it was bad for Brexit? Imagine how glorious the butthurt is going to be if Trump wins.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbfqxUpJdF0

Archived