THE BROWNS BOARD

Shameful video: Americans have absolutely no idea why we celebrate Independence Day!

Yep, those people are idiots. But if you spend enough time filming, find the right dozen or so people, and edit accordingly you can make it look like a much larger group of people are idiots. It happens on both sides with these videos. I wouldn't put too much stock in it.

A. I'm pretty sure you didn't watch all six minutes of that video, Woody.

B. You are bitching about video editing.... what is sad, is that he found more

than a few. It wasn't about proving most folks don't know - it's about how

can anybody NOT know?

C. I know the limit of your mental endurance now, the next mmgw is a crock video

will be just shorter than that.

i'll agree with Cal here, it's pretty sad that he found even one person that didn't know we got our independance from Britain. Ok the year and name founding fathers, i mean i know I can't name all of them..maybe if I sat down and thought about it hard enough but i can name the obvious ones. The hot blond with the big tits, even though she didnt' catch he named Jesse Ventura as a founding father....she did know the year was in the 70;s she just was 100 years off when she said 1870 something. So that and the nice rack she's off the hook...can I get a consensus on that? all in favor.....

Archived