THE BROWNS BOARD

If you were an X man

What mutant would you want to be?

Me of course it would have to do with sexual perversion and distasteful but subtle ludeness of the human body. I would be the love making man with a Cockasauras of pleasure.

On the same lines, Mystique.

What mutant would you want to be?

Me of course it would have to do with sexual perversion and distasteful but subtle ludeness of the human body. I would be the love making man with a Cockasauras of pleasure.

Well, this is a variation of the question: If you could have two superpowers, which 2 would you have?

Start with telekinesis. Almost all other superpowers are just a subset of telekinesis. Like flying. If I had telekinesis, and wanted to go fly off somewhere, I would just sit in my recliner and send the recliner flying off somewhere.

Then I would want remote viewing.....then I could see what is happening anywhere. Example: with my remote viewing I could see where a terrorist is planning an attack.....then by telekinesis, I would just blow up the bomb in the terrorists lap. Everyone wins......we stop a terrorist....and the terrorist gets his wish of blowing himself to shit. The only thing I couldn't control are the virgins he thinks he will be able to fuck in the afterlife. Or...maybe with my telekinesis I will just pop the cherry of all his virgins and deprive him of that.

Fair deal?

Well, this is a variation of the question: If you could have two superpowers, which 2 would you have?

Start with telekinesis. Almost all other superpowers are just a subset of telekinesis. Like flying. If I had telekinesis, and wanted to go fly off somewhere, I would just sit in my recliner and send the recliner flying off somewhere.

Then I would want remote viewing.....then I could see what is happening anywhere. Example: with my remote viewing I could see where a terrorist is planning an attack.....then by telekinesis, I would just blow up the bomb in the terrorists lap. Everyone wins......we stop a terrorist....and the terrorist gets his wish of blowing himself to shit. The only thing I couldn't control are the virgins he thinks he will be able to fuck in the afterlife. Or...maybe with my telekinesis I will just pop the cherry of all his virgins and deprive him of that.

Fair deal?

Nice. You've one upped me.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived