THE BROWNS BOARD

Trump: Justice Ginsburg Needs To Resign

OldBrownsFan

If the left is OK with lefty Supreme Court Justice Ruth Ginsburg venturing into the presidential politics and publicly criticize and trash Trump on CNN is it not fair game for conservative justices on the Supreme Court to come out and express negative views on Hillary Clinton publicly? What if a conservative justice like Clarence Thomas or Samuel Alito goes on Sean Hannity and publicly trashes Hillary Clinton? The fact is this is disgraceful conduct from Ginsburg.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/13/trump-justice-ginsburg-needs-to-resign/

The NY Times editorial board said Trump was right, that's how you know she fucked up.

She just opened herself up to people questioning her impartiality.

She'll be retiring under the next president, probably prefers a democrat because of who they will nominate to take her place - maybe she'll hold out for 4 years if Trump is elected though.

It seems quite strange that a supreme court justice would say the things she's said. I would not be shocked if she were to leave the position one way or another in the next six months.

Trump is back on track now but he will need to stay on message and keep from getting in the weeds like he did when he was going after the federal judge in his Trump University fraud case. He sunk in the polls for weeks after that. I think he has surrounded himself now with some good political people like Manafort that will help him. He just needs to keep pounding on Clinton and not let up,

Trump is back on track now but he will need to stay on message and keep from getting in the weeds like he did when he was going after the federal judge in his Trump University fraud case. He sunk in the polls for weeks after that. I think he has surrounded himself now with some good political people like Manafort that will help him. He just needs to keep pounding on Clinton and not let up,

Exactly.

WSS

...if you know what I mean...

Once the left has the upper hand, honesty/transparency/fairness/impartiality

goes COMPLETELY out the window.

She and others could not care less about our Constitution -

she could resign and go live in Russia. With her legal skills,

she could be Eric Snowden's maid.

trouble is, her statements will stay out there, for the dems to put in ads all over the place later.

She put it out there, and it can/will be used to sway votes away from Trump.

Extremely biased, dishonest, and partisan.

No big surprise - look at all the decisions she's made on the court.

Archived