THE BROWNS BOARD

Rep calls for hillary to be hung at the national mall...

Clevfan4life

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the way I do recall some Democrats calling for George Bush and Dick Cheney to be tried and executed for war crimes in the Hague.

Too lazy to look it up and see if it was actual Congress people senators or whatever, but you remember.

WSS

Even the example about being tried at the hague, while stupid and nonsensical, is still not the same as saying someone should be hung from the national mall like we're animals again.

And remember the part about being tried for treason, while also stupid and nonsensical, is not what is offending people. I have zero surprise anymore from you or cal that theres no lines anymore that you really give a crap about unless some colored person says could stop shooting black folk for scratching their balls.....oh then you guys are blowing the horn of gondor

yep, another emotional knee jerk from Cleve. Seriously?

a black guy scratching his balls? YOU brought that up, then you try

to make a point of it, when you MADE it up.

nobody is talking about anybody scratching anybody's balls, except Woodypeckerhead

keeps wanting to scratch yours.

Even the example about being tried at the hague, while stupid and nonsensical, is still not the same as saying someone should be hung from the national mall like we're animals again.

Well of course it's not as bad because it's from sweet and loving Democrats right? Just for the record what happens when you are convicted of war crimes at The Hague?

Anyhow...

WSS

Well of course it's not as bad because it's from sweet and loving Democrats right? Just for the record what happens when you are convicted of war crimes at The Hague?S

So tje people didnt even spell out how bush and cheney should be executed did they steve? Ssying bush snd cheney should have been tried for war crimes vs this guy saying hillary should swing from her cunt in the nationsl mall....im done debating the difference. Its clear and obvious theres no further discussion necessary

So tje people didnt even spell out how bush and cheney should be executed did they steve? Ssying bush snd cheney should have been tried for war crimes vs this guy saying hillary should swing from her cunt in the nationsl mall....im done debating the difference. Its clear and obvious theres no further discussion necessary

Not as far as I know. So that's the big difference to you? But they didn't actually say hanging? You could look it up but I wonder what's happened to others who have been convicted of war crimes at The Hague. You suppose they got a ticket?

A stern talking to?

WSS

Oh and by ur own token, even if folk had stopped at saying she should be tried for treason....what does that entail?

It means what it means, if I believe the bitch was guilty of treason I'd want her executed. I don't think she probably was. And I don't think Bush Cheney or Clinton are guilty of war crimes.

So what the fuck are you still whining about?

WSS

hanging for treason isn't without precedent -

the Rosenburgs were tried, convicted, and went to the electric chair.

the bad guys in westerns got hanged for murder etc.

being tried, and punished upon conviction is not a threat.

Meanwhile, I can't believe this - how many threats Bush and ObaMao have gotten.

Threatening the President of the United States - Wikipedia, the free ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/.../Threatening_the_President_of_the_...

Wikipedia

According to some reports, President George W. Bush received about 3,000 threats a year, while his successor Barack Obama received about four times that many. This figure has been disputed by Secret Service Director Mark Sullivan, who says that Obama receives about as many threats as the previous two Presidents.

‎Frequency · ‎Incidents · ‎History · ‎Penalties

No evidence to support claim about threats against Obama | PolitiFact ...

www.politifact.com/.../no-concrete-evidence-support-clai...

PolitiFact.com

Mar 18, 2013 - "The incidents of threats against (President Barack Obama) are greater ... in comparison with his White House predecessor, George W. Bush.

The new dynamics of protecting a president: Most threats against ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/...president...threa...

The Washington Post

Oct 8, 2014 - More than 60 percent of the threats against President Obama are made .... as special assistant for operations under President George W. Bush ...

Death Threats Against President George W. Bush | 600 WREC

600wrec.iheart.com/.../death-threats-against-president-george-w-225450/

Obama, Pelosi, Reid & Co. have been complaining of 'threats' and 'hate speech' at protest rallies. But remember these? Death threats against President George ...

Oh and u old boobs think im upset because of a "threat"..as if what this guy did is akin to some random jerkoff making threats to the president. Has nothing to do with any threat because tje guy didnt make one.

As a rep of govt you dont say shit like this, period. You guys fail to understand what public service means. This is exactly like cal whining a few weeks ago cause tjat irlando councilman got releived for saying whole swaths of neighborhoods should be bulldozed. What did i say then? I said even tje private sector would can his ass for dumb shit like that.....well......now we have the conclusive proof ad to how the private sector views inflammatory language

I think Cleve, that you wouldn't be whining and venting about this if

it was said about a republican,

but it was said about higgardly, and you maybe looooove higgardly so much...

it's set you off on a crazed subliminal sexually oriented ulterior motive emotional

knee jerk.

not making sense, you are not.

Couldnt be more wrong. Find me where a dem in office has made similiar comments of that nature.... U'll get the same response out of me. Im sick of these people in our govt that have lowered the conversation to the level of 12 year olds. I dont care what party they belong to

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-adviser-says-clinton-should-be-shot-for-treason/ar-BBuyXSU?li=BBnb7Kz

And now one of trumps close advisors s getting in on the action. Its like as soon ad trump gets a bump in the polls something like this gets said by him or someone in his campaign. Again, are u trying to keep to nerf ur poll numbers with middle anerica?

Just realized this isn't about the Trump adviser who said Hillary should be shot for treason...

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2016/07/20/trump-adviser-says-clinton-should-shot-for-treason/KiPEX1qqH7DCtKF6GNZhQK/story.html

Is shooting preferable to hanging?

EDIT: I see I was two posts too late.

I think Cleve, that you wouldn't be whining and venting about this if it was said about a republican,

Why in God's name would you say this?

um, because Cleve is just latching on to any anti-republican status quo

thing he can come up with, valid or not, most of the time,

and I don't need your permission, Tour?

um, because Cleve is just latching on to any anti-republican status quo

thing he can come up with, valid or not, most of the time,

and I don't need your permission, Tour?

So you really think id be ok with someone calling for a republican to be shot/hanged/drawn&quartered? Really?

Archived