THE BROWNS BOARD

Sheriff David Clark - dnc seems to be about embracing..criminal behavior

calfoxwc

Stuart

The mainstream media are operatives for the democRAT party...out to protect and serve.

When democrat scandals unfold, the media either ignores them, "touches" on them, or handles them with kid gloves. Should a Republican scandal ever unfold, the media would go into full attack mode.

Stuart

The mainstream media are operatives for the democRAT party...out to protect and serve.

When democrat scandals unfold, the media either ignores them, "touches" on them, or handles them with kid gloves. Should a Republican scandal ever unfold, the media would go into full attack mode.

For years the mainstream liberal media had a monopoly but at least with the new media today they cannot get away with their distortions and bias as easily as they used to.

I can't read the story. What is the long and short of it?

If you can't play the video the sheriff is just pointing out that the DNC is glorifying Criminal Behavior by bringing the mothers of criminals up on stage. Michael Brown and a few others mothers.

I would guess that umbrella statement would include the proud illegal aliens in the house.

WSS

If you can't play the video the sheriff is just pointing out that the DNC is glorifying Criminal Behavior by bringing the mothers of criminals up on stage. Michael Brown and a few others mothers.

I would guess that umbrella statement would include the proud illegal aliens in the house.

WSS

Sounds about right. The DNC has to make sure to appease the "my son likes to attack cops" demographic.

Archived