THE BROWNS BOARD

2009 mock draft

cambridgeho

#5 m. crabtree, #36 a. mack, #50 Jarron Gilbert, #104 Emmanuel Cook. this is only as is right now, if we dont trade DA or BQ or BE. I do believe this would be an impactfull class to build upon. What do you all think and please give me some hell for it.

If we can assume for the second that Braylon is dealt...I would like to see the first 3 picks go something like this:

5. Crabtree

36. Wood - I think I'm starting to like him more than Mack. He seems like he's just a mauler and would fit in perfectly with what Daboll wants to do.

50. Chung - I like him better than Moore and Delmas

Now, the problem is that does nothing to address the OLB position...but again if we're assuming Braylon gets traded you would have the 29 pick to select...Matthews, Sintim, Barwin, English, etc....whichever player the Browns want basically.

If we come out of the first 2 rounds with starters (or very high potential starters) at WR, OLB, C, and SS...I will consider that a success.

thats some good picks as well, i have to do some more research on Wood, dont know to much about him. i hope we can get an extra pic or 2 for BE though, then we would be golden

Archived