THE BROWNS BOARD

Clinton received 100k from and was director of company that gave money to Isis

bbedward

Clinton herself was a director of Lafarge in the early 1990s, and did legal work for the firm in the 1980s. During her connection to Lafarge, the firm was implicated in facilitating a CIA-backed covert arms export network to Saddam Hussein.

Hillar will be assassinated before the cia/nsa whatever, allows that connection to be established. This is what that reuters article i posted months ago talked abour, how all the isis guys came from a specific military camp in iraq. They were a cia plant to destabilize syria. Snowden likely made tgat known to the russians and thats probably a major reason why they're saying uh uh nope, to letting assad fall

Hillar will be assassinated before the cia/nsa whatever, allows that connection to be established. This is what that reuters article i posted months ago talked abour, how all the isis guys came from a specific military camp in iraq. They were a cia plant to destabilize syria. Snowden likely made tgat known to the russians and thats probably a major reason why they're saying uh uh nope, to letting assad fall

We had detainment camps in Iraq - which put all the Jihadis in one place (including Mr. Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi) which allowed them to organize and make plans. Once we realized what was going on we started to run "anti-Jihadi classes" as if that would make them all friendly moderates who loved the US. Then we let them all roam free

Russia is backing Assad for a few reasons, namely:

- They're only real ally in the middle east

- They're only warm water port

- The Iran-Iraq-Syria pipeline would reduce Europe's dependence on Russia for natural gas (something Russia does not want, certainly)

If a western-government was installed in Syria they would lose on all of those things

I don't really know what conspiracy drivel you're talking about or how it's related to this particular story, but I thought I'd clarify the reality of it nevertheless.

Archived